A Process

!!!!smut!!!! just read the last three lil things so ya know whats happenin if ya wanna skip this chapter

(Luisa POV)

I sat on the bed beside Alana, I had finished my chores for the day but still felt like I had a ton of energy leftover and I just wasn't sure what to do, then Alana got up and announced she was having a shower and would be back in a minute.

while she was in the shower I let my thoughts drift, I thought about Alana and how amazing she was, how beautiful she was, and without warning my mind conjured a image of her in the shower, I turned my bright red face into the pillow and covered my ears, hoping to block out the sinful thoughts in my mind, but it didn't help, and I looked down to see a growing bulge in my shorts

Alana was gonna be out soon and I definitely didn't want her to see me like this, so I turned my back to the door and put a pillow over it, then Alana came out of the shower, not helping me at all because she was only wearing a towel, I really didn't know how to deal with this situation but the more I looked at her the more thoughts of what I wanted to do to her entered my mind, I couldn't take it any more, this thing was driving me crazy, I had to do something.

I stood up and ran over to her, slamming my hands oh either side of her head on the wall

"Alana do you want a baby?" I said quickly

"do I wanna- wait, what?" she sounded confused

I took a deep breath to slow my thoughts and asked "Alana, do you want a baby?"

she blushed a little bit and answered "I-, yeah, I do want a baby"

I leaned back a little "alright" and easily picked her up and carried her to the bed

she blushed and asked "wait, like right now?"

I gently placed her down "yes right now, I don't know why we should wait any longer, unless you don't want to"

"I want to, I just wasn't expecting this so soon"

I didn't answer any more, instead leaned down to give her kiss, then moved to her neck while she let out small noises, I sucked and gently bit at the skin, leaving small purple marks trailing down her neck to the rim of the towel, then I looked up at her for permission to remove it and she gave a small nod.

I trailed my kisses down to her perky nipples, taking one in my mouth while my hand gently squeezed the other, she arched her back and pressed my face further into her chest, one of my hands had trailed down to her leg and was running up and down her inner thigh, she whined underneath me and bucked her hips a few times, hoping for more action, her fingers were dug tightly into my shoulders, but I suddenly pulled away to get undressed and she reached to pull me back down.

I leaned down to her, going purposefully slow,  she looked like she wanted to talk to me but instead moaned as I ran a finger along her pussy, gently rubbing around her entrance while she squirmed under neath me

"L-Luisa, please.."

"please what~"

"y-you know"

I leaned to her ear and husked "tell me what you want me to do bebita~"

she whined a little "I-um, I-"

she moaned as I slowly pushed two fingers inside of her and whined again when I made no movements, she tried to buck her hips and grind against me but I held her hips down

"you have to tell me princesa~"

"I-ngm- f-fuck, I want you t-to fuck me until I c-can't use my legs anymore, p-please papi"