OS- Luisa x chubby fem reader-pt.4

(Your POV)

it was almost the end of they year, I couldn't be more excited, no school meant no Derek, no Daniela, no Mr. H, but best of all, more time with my girlfriend, Luisa and I had tried to keep us dating a secret but our families had found out pretty quick and hers had been very supportive, which was very different from mine.

I had stayed at the Madrigals for a week or two, then my aunt said her son moved out and I could come stay with her, she still lived in town but she was right near the edge of it so Luisa came and picked me up in her car now instead of walking with me, which made the winter much more enjoyable.

right now we were driving to the movie theater, Luisa had got us tickets for a movie called Screech, I think it was a horror movie, we got our popcorn and headed in to see the previews already playing, which meant we were just in time.

the movie turned out to be a romantic horror, which was a stange combination, the main character, stacy, had a stalker who killed anyone who ever messed with her, or even talked to her, but in the end it turned out to be a popular boy at her school she had a crush on and in the end when she said she loved him too they went on a killing spree together, it was beautiful really, everyone in the town was a douchebag.

I learned a few things about Luisa during the movie, one being she hates suspense, I could see her knuckles turning white from gripping the armrest, but when the jumpscare happened she seemed to actually relax a little, whereas I would squeak and press closer to her and she would put her arm over my shoulder.

when the movie ended we headed out to the car, I noticed she looked a little nervous still

"wow, that movie really scared you, huh"

"psh, it's not the movie, I think it's the popcorn" I hadn't noticed anything wrong with it

"or, maybe, you're secretly a serial killer who's in love with me, and this movie blew your cover"

she laughed "if that were true I don't think Derek would be around anymore, but you got the loving you part right, I love you so much I would murder a whole town for you"

I also laughed "i'm just glad you don't have any huge crazy secrets you hide from me, like being a serial killer, or a superhero or something"

she gulped, then chuckled "well how do you know i'm not a superhero, I would be a great superhero"

"yeah, right, like your the one killing all those Hellbores, I think you'd be terrible at keeping you identity secret, and if you were a superhero you'd at least tell me, right?"

"y-yeah, of course I would, but it's too bad i'm not"

I noticed we weren't taking the road back to my house and turned to question her

"hey Lu, where are we going?"

"there's this place I want to show you, just trust me, it's awesome, now close your eyes and don't peek"

I closed my eyes and felt the car go to gravel, then we started going uphill, soon coming to a stop and I let her help me out of the car, we walked forward a few steps and she told me I could finally open my eyes, doing so revealed the most amazing sight I had ever seen.

we were on a hill and the entire town was below us, it was dark out so all of the lights were on, I turned and hugged Luisa tight, she returned it, and chuckled "so, pretty sweet spot, huh, I found it on one of my runs"

"it's beautiful"

I looked into he eyes for a moment then leaned in and kissed her, it lasted a moment before we pulled away, I turned to look back at the view and Luisa started talking nervously