page 7

June 11 2004

As we got at the airport I honestly thought that we're not gonna be in the same plane with them but unfortunately it wasn't like that.
As we got in the plane Eminem was talking to Snoop. I actually don't want to be around them right now i just wanna go in this room and stay there alone.
"Tyla, come on sit here with us." Bizarre said
"Thank you but im really tired." I said
"Did Marshall do anything?" Swift asked
"No, he didn't do anything. Im just tired."
"K, if there is something wrong tell us." Swift said
"We're here if you need anything." Proof said
"Thank you."
Why the fuck are they so nice to me? I mean they weren't mean to me or something but suddenly they act like they know something. I hope for Marshall that he didn't say anything. I don't want the entire men's to know what happened between him and i.
I took of my clothes i only kept on my panties and a long t-shirt. And then I went in bed. I need to sleep right now, and maybe when I wake up I'll feel better.
"Yo, why does Tyla never wants to sit with us?" Bizarre asked Missy
"Ask her, I don't wanna speak in her place." Missy said
"Where is she?" I asked
"Shes in the room." Missy said
I know why she doesn't want to be here. Its because of me, but I honestly don't give a fuck. All I know is that I can't forger what happened between us and all I want to do right now is to be near her. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me, im not looking for a girlfriend or some shit like that. I don't trust woman's but Tyla.. I don't know shes so fucking different.
I first knocked on the door but she didn't answered.
I entered the room and well.. shes sleeping but damn.. half of her ass is out. Jesus Christ, now THATS a fucking beautiful ass.
I took of my t-shirt and left my sweatpants on. And went next to her. I hugged her from behind and pulled her closer to me.
If this girl will ever like me back the way I think I like her, its over. I know shes really young but its to late to turn my back on her.
"Wh.. what are you doing here?" She slowly spoke up but didn't move away from my arms
"I just want to be near you. Now go back to sleep I know your tired." I said and kissed her cheek
Man what the fuck is wrong with me.
Fuck it I'll sleep now and when we wake up I need to talk to her.
2 hours later
"Em wake up we need to get out of the plane." I said
"Mhhh.. k.." he slowly moved himself "you slept good?" He asked
"Yeah, the best sleep I had since one week." I said and opened the door
"Wait for me outside I want to talk to you." He said
I didn't say anything and left the room
As I got outside Master P came towards me and took my bag. I don't know why but that was fucking weird.
"Come on sit here next to me." Master p said
"I need to talk to Em about something." I said and walked away from him as Eminem walked outside the plane
"The fuck does he want from you?"
"He told me to sit next to him. But what do you want?"
"Your not gonna sit next to him. And I just wanted to make sure everything is alright with you and us."
"Im alright thank you, I just need some time to get use to what happened between us."
"Look, im sorry. I didn't thought that is gonna end up like that. Let me take you out for dinner. I'll make sure nothing and no one will bother us."
"Its okay.. Im going out with the girls. Let's just stop to make things so obvious." I said and got in the car
"Yo Ty.. I wanted to thank you for what you did for me. I really appreciate it." Obie said
"No problem.."
Em sat down next to me. I don't want to go out with him. At least not if I know if he's serious about it. Because im not fucking around. My father will kill him if he knows that we already had sex.
As we got at the hotel we all waited so we can go to our rooms. But it seems there is a problem with some rooms.
"Alright, there are not enough of rooms."
"Great, Tyla is staying in my room with me." Eminem said
"What? Why? No im not."
"Yes you are. Come on now." He grabbed my hand
I looked behind and they all smiled at me.
The fuck is he doing?
Why can't he sleep with one of his homies together?
"Why did you do that?"
"Do what?"
"What you just did. Grabbing my hand and telling me to stay with you."
"Is there a problem?"
"Of course it is. I don't want everyone to know what happened between us especially your homies."
"They don't know about it. I won't say shit."
"I don't care Em. We should not be this close. Go to your room I'll go find a other room." I took my bag
"Get your ass in my room or we gonna have some real problems."
"Stop commanding me around. And no I'm not going in your room."
"Fine.." he threw me on his shoulder and walked in the room
"Put me the fuck down."
"Why the fuck are you like this? Huh? The fuck is wrong with you. I want to be around you and to talk about what happened and your being a fucking bitch the entire time. You wanna go find a other room? Fine go! Maybe Master P will be in the same room with you."
"What does he haves to do with that?"
"Fuck it. Go if you want."
"Your such a confusing person. What do you want from me Em? I told, between us could never be something."
"What I want? Great.. this what I want." He grabbed my face and kissed me
What is he doing?
"I also wanna do this." He threw me against the wall and kissed down my neck why he was grabbing my ass so hard
"And this.." he took my t-shirt off.
Agh fuck this shit. 
I can't handle it..