Page 30

Juli 2 2004

"Bizarre get your ass here and let the lady's alone." I said
"I ain't doing nothing.." bizarre said
"You literally looking at them like you never seen woman's before."
"I can't do nothing about it that they are so sexy."
"Just like you.." Marshall sat down next to me "next time you won't be dressing like this with so many men's around." He whispered to me
"Know your limit Marshall.."
"Oh I know my limit. And my limit at this point right now is you and your body."
"Agh.." I rolled my eyes and went into the water
I don't know why he acts like this. As we were still home he didn't say anything now at one point I'm not supposed to dress like this.
"You pissed her off again?" Proof asked
"Let's hope not." I said and went in water after Tyla
She's my girl, I don't no man to see her like this. She's a beautiful girl with a fucking gorgeous body. And that body belongs to me, her bikini fits her so good but every one is watching her. I can't stand to see those son of a bitches to look at her like that.
"You angry?" I asked her as I hugged her from behind
"Nope.."
"Baby.." I turned her around to me
"I'm not mad. I just don't like it when people tells me what to do."
"I'm your boyfriend Tyla. I don't want those men's to look at you like that. But if that's what you want fine then dress up the way you want. But don't come to me crying that someone tried to touch you." I took my hands off her.
Fuck this shit. If she wants to dress up like a whore even though she have a men I won't say shit anymore. Her decision from now on.
"Yo Marshall.. spooky is at the phone." Proof said
"Spooky?"
"Yeah men something happened." Proof said
"Fuck.."
"Spooky men, is everything alright?" I asked
"Dany is dead." Spooky said
"What you mean Dany is dead?"
"He got shot, it was Suge people. He didn't survived."
"Fuck! How am I supposed to tell this Tyla?"
"Bring her back to La. I'll find a way. Just don't tell her nothing until you guys are not back in La."
"But what should I say if she ask why we need to go back?"
"Tell her she'll find out when she's coming back."
"Aight man. My condolences.."
"Thanks man.. I'll talk to you soon."
"Aight bye."
"What happened?" Proof asked
"Dany.. Dany is dead.." I said
"Why you whisper?" Bizarre asked
"Tyla can't find out yet."
"Fuck.. what happened?"
"He got shot. Spooky said it was Suge people." I said
"That little peace of shit. He's gonna pay for that shit." Swift said
"Yeah.. we need to go back to La man." I said
"Aight.. we gonna help you to tell her something.." Proof said
"Thanks.."
holy shit this is bad. How the fuck am I supposed to look at her and lie to her that her father is dead.
This is gonna kill her, this is so fucking bad.
And that mother fucker Suge. He's gonna pay for everything.
I don't even wanna think about what how spooky is feeling right now and the other family members. But the most I'm afraid of is of Tyla's reaction.
I need to tell her that we need to go back to La tonight at least.
"Ty.."
"It's alright Marshall I don't wanna fight. I'm sorry I didn't thought a bikini will be so bad."
"Baby.. I talked to spooky. He said we need to go back to La."
"Why? Something happened?"
I tried to avoid the eye contact.
"I don't know what it is. Spooky said we need to go back to La soon as possible. Tonight will be the best way."
"You kidding me right. Marshall I just came here. I can't leave now. If you guys wanna leave then go I'm not going anywhere."
"Spooky said we need to go back to La Tyla. And that's what we're going to do tonight." I said
"So that means something happened. I'm telling you Marshall if you hide something from me we're done from any point."
"Tyla.."
"No fucking Tyla, Marshall. If something happened to my brother or my father and you know about it and you won't tell me I don't want to ever see you in my life. So you better tell me now everything you know."
"I.. I can't fucking tell you Tyla. Spooky said that I'm not supposed to say anything and that you'll find out when your back in La."
"Fine we're done. I know you know something. I can tell that your fucking lying."
"Tyla.. please stop."
"Marshall if something happened to my father.. this is gonna turn out really bad. I can't live without him. He's everything i got. He.. he's my father.."
"Hey.. please don't cry. Everything is going to be alright. Let's go pack our stuff and go."
"Whatever.." she walked away from me crying.
Fucking lying to me Marshall?
I know he's fucking lying to me and I know something did happen. I can fucking feel it.
And spooky.. I'll kill spooky with my own hands for making Marshall to lie to me.
If there is something that I hate in this world is lies.
Don't fucking lie to me and we're all good.

___________________

Hello guys, this story will be continued soon. I'll have to work on something before I can continue this story. Thank you for reading my story and I promise I'll be back soon as possible to continue it.
Love ya
Xoxo ❤️