Page 23

June 26 2004

The entire day Marshall was not home. I tried to write a other song nothing comes in my mind. I'm so fucking bored I don't even know what to do in here.
I'll just make some popcorn and I'll watch a movie. I don't know when he's going to be home. Honestly it's kinda makes me sad for the way he talked to me today's morning. That was not him. But anyway, maybe it's better like this. I should stop thinking about him. Maybe he's out there having fun and I'm here worrying about him.
I was making the popcorn when my phone was ringing. It's my grandma.
Yess! Thanks god, please god let me go there.
"Grandma? What are you doing awake at this time?"
"It's only 10pm mija don't worry."
"How are you ma?"
"I'm good but I'm going to be better when your going to be here."
"Omg! He said I can come?"
"Yes, just tell me when your going to be here and you cousin is going to pick you up."
"Okay, I'll book a flight for tomorrow morning. I love you."
"I love you too mija. See you soon."
"See you soon ma."
I hung up the phone.
"Yessss! YESS! I'm going home! I'm going home. Fuck yeah! Now I can finally leave this house." I said to myself
As I walked upstairs I heard the door. Someone was trying to open the door.
ITS MARSHALL! Marshall's home. Finally now I'm not alone anymore.
I walked back downstairs and I saw a blonde girl stepping into the house.
"Hi?" I said
"Oh.. hi, who are you?"
"I'm Marshall's friend who are you?"
"Oh I'm Marshall ex girlfriend.. I mean we just got back together and I wanted to surprise him. He didn't told me your going to be here." She said
"Oh.. I'm sorry. Don't worry I'll pack my bags and I'll leave."
"That's fine. Was nice to meet you"
"Me too."
What the fuck?
Who is this bitch? And why the fuck does she have the key from his house?
Oh, OHHHH.. that's why acted like this today's morning? That's why..
PEACE OF SHIT!
I can't believe this.
Nah, not with me. Not with ME! Fucking asshole, I can't believe I almost started to be normal to him again just so I can get closer to him and he.. SON OF A BITCH.
I packed whatever I needed the other stuff I'll send someone to pick it up for me.
I took my bags and left this fucking room.
"Your going already?" The woman asked me
"Yeah.. I'll leave you two love birds to have fun."
"Oh thank you love. I really appreciate. Take care though."
"Yeah sure."
I opened the door and left.
Now.. where the fuck is the next hotel?
Or no! NO NO NO NO! If I'll go to a hotel he'll come after me if he sees that I left. I know that mother fucker even thought he has a bitch he'll still... nah fuck it. He has a girlfriend. Why the fuck will he come after me?
"Yo hold on proof my bodyguard calls me." I said
"Hello?"
"Good evening Mr Mathers. I wanted to let you know that Tyla left the house a hour ago. But someone is still in the house."
"What you mean she left the house? Why? Did she had her bags with her?"
"Yes sir. But how I said someone is still in the house should go see who it is?"
"No I'm on my way thank you." I hung up the phone
"Yo Paul! Check all the hotels in Detroit after Tyla."
"What happened?" Bizarre asked
"She fucking left. And someone is still in my fucking house."
"Aight let's fucking go then." Proof said
After I left Marshall's house I took a taxi and went directly to the airport.
I'll book a flight to South Africa and I'm gone.
Fuck this place, fuck Marshall and fuck that bitch in his house cause I ain't gonna stay here.
"Who the fuck should be in your house slim?" Bizarre said
"If I'll know I'll tell you. That's not what's bothering me. Tyla left."
"We'll find her man don't worry." Proof said
As I got home all the lights were on.
"Yo! Who the fuck is here?" I said
"Marshall baby.."
what the..
"What the fuck are you doing here?"
"Listen I know I did something wrong but I love you Marshall I want us to get back together."
"Bitch get the fuck out of my house. Tyla left because of your stupid ass din't she?"
"Marshall, I'm telling you I love you and you care about that black bitch?"
"Yo! You shut the fuck up bitch. If I see you again I swear to god only god can take you out of my hands. Get the fuck out stupid whore." I pushed her outside the house
"Yo, there still some clothes of her here."
"She fucking left because of this slut. FUCK!"
"Yo I thought you don't want nothing to do with her?" Bizarre said
"Man.. I.. fuck it I'll go after her."
After I booked my flight ticket the lady said I was lucky because this is the last flight for this week that goes to South Africa. The flight is leaving in one hour.
I send a text to my grandma so she'll know that I'll be there soon.
I'm so fucking happy right now, I'm finally leaving.
I wonder if he fucking enjoyed that shit the bitch did for him. If I knew I'll spit in that so he can like it more.
Fucking asshole.
"Marshall, there is no hotels with her name booked." Paul said
"Then where the fuck is she? She can't just leave like that. It's fucking night. What if something happens to her?"
"Nothing will happen man." Proof said
"Y'all don't understand that I made a promise to her father. He gave me his daughter here to protect her and to keep her away from all that shit he needs to deal with. And I did nothing then to treat her bad. And now she's gone. If something happens to her I'll never forgive myself." I said
"I could call Missy and ask her if she knows where she might be, maybe they talked."
"No, Paul.. you have Tyla's number?" I asked
"Yeah.."
"Give me her number."
As I called she didn't answered.
I called again Paul also called she didn't picked up the phone.
I swear to god if she doesn't pick up that fucking phone I'll throw her in the fucking water.
Me: Tyla pick up the phone and come the fuck back!
Me: I know your mad but I swear to god I'm not with that bitch together. Just come home please.
Me: I swear to god Tyla you drive me fucking nuts. You can't just leave like that.
Me: Ty please.. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything but I don't want you to be out there alone. Please tell me where you are baby. I swear to god there is nothing between me and that bitch. I swear.