page 9

June 13 2004

I know what Eve told Em, and im happy she could say that. Because I couldn't, I don't know how the fuck I got so attached to him. Im so fucking dumb, I knew he's a fucking player why did I even tried to believe that we won't be like that with me.
Now I'm the plane back to cali with the girls. I want to go back to my family. I just want to be around my father right now. Fuck those men's like Eminem. Im so fucking disappointed on myself.
"You okay baby?" Eve asked
"Yeah, I'm alright. Thank you for what you guys did for me."
"Your our girl, we're always gonna have your back no matter what." Missy said
"You guys think I'm a slut because I slept with him?"
"No, never. He even didn't believed himself when he said those words. Your not. You just got way to fast attached to him and he saw that."
"I'm so dumb, I don't even know why the fuck I thought he's gonna be different with me."
"Your not dumb. I'm pretty sure she's gonna look after you. He's just a dumb men."
"I don't want him to look after me. I don't want him around me anymore. I don't want to fall in love with him and then he's doing all this shit again."
"We understand it. But if he's gonna find you, you need to tell him why you don't want him around. Maybe then he'll understand."
"Let's hope so.."
"Get some rest baby. We're gonna wake you up when we're there." Eve said
"Thank you.."
I'm more then dumb not just dumb. I know I maybe should tell him why I acted like that, but it's not easy. People takes advantage from other people weaknesses. And that's what he also can do with me. He knows that I got way to fast attached to him and then of course he's plan worked.
Ugh god how I hate men's.
5hours later.
I'm finally in cali, I can't wait to see my father.
I said goodbye to my girls and went to the car.
Unknown number: I'm sorry that I was such a asshole. I didn't want to say all that shit. I didn't knew what you went through. Let's meet up somewhere in Cali I promise I'll make it better. Just please talk to me.
Now how the fuck did he found my number.
Agh come on men, I really don't need this right now. Don't fuck up my mood. I was way to happy before I saw this message.
I won't meet up with him, fuck no. I don't want to see him, and especially I don't want him to come near me again. He's trouble, big trouble.
I won't fucking text him back because he's gonna find me somehow. This men haves a lot of people around here. He could find me immediately.
At home
"Papa?" I opened the door
"Mija?" My father came downstairs
"Heyyyy." I walked to him and hugged him "what are you doing here? I thought you were on tour?"
"I was, I just wanted to come home."
"Come here mija. I missed you so much." He kissed my forehead
"Look how back Home. You got tired from this whole famous shit?" My brother said
"Never.."
"Get your ass here." He hugged me
"I missed you so much. Where are the others?"
"Working."
"Oh okay."
"Let's go, I'll do something for you to eat."
"I'm not hungry."
"Yes you are, look how skinny you are." My father said
I'm so happy right now, I missed my family so much.
My grandmother is in Mexico with my cousins with some business but my father and my brother are here.
My father cooked something for me, we all sat outside and talked. I told them about the tour.
I told my father about Eminem. Of course I didn't told him those stuff that he doesn't need to know. But just to make it clear my father is a huge fan of the entire d12 group and the others.
"Mija, I think you should sign up with Eminem."
"It's better if I don't. I'll do this label with my girls and that's it. I make enough of money to pay for my own songs. I don't need a manger and a label."
"Fine, but can I at least meet Eminem? You know we're all a big fan of him."
"I'll think about it." I said
Great, this is gonna turn out really bad. Eminem here in this house? Talking to my father? Hell nah.
"So what happened with Suge Knight?" My brother asked
"He's a fucking asshole. He won't fucking leave me alone. Do you believe, he fucking took Eminem fried Obie and beat him up and gave me 24h to sign up the contract or he'll find out where my family lives."
My brother and father laughed
"That's what I thought."
"I heard you threat him with a gun?" My father asket
"I had to, I won't do any deal with that men. Now that I'm back here I need to take care he could be everywhere."
"Your cousins are going to be back home in two days. You can take them with you whenever you need to leave the house." My father said
"Thank you."
"Alright listen, we got some stuff to handle. We're going to be late at home." My father said
"That's alright, I'll go out with the girls."
"Okay, you want to take your brother with you?"
"Do you want to come with me?" I asked my brother
"He's coming." My father said
"Alright, go get ready." I said to him
My brother is older then me. But also much worser then me. Going with him out knowing that everyone around here knows us. This is gonna be so fun.
I can't wait to see the people reactions.