Page 14

June 18 2004

Im now getting ready to leave the hospital. My father will pick me up.
I haven't heard nothing from Marshall since he left yesterday. To be honest, it makes me kinda sad that he haven't called me or tried to come back here. It makes me to be so mad at myself because I got so attached to him. That's the reason why I told him to think about what he really wants from me until he'll call me his "girl". Now you see what I mean, he could at least text me something or I don't know trying to come to see me today the way he always do. Now only god knows where he may be.
Agh, it's always me the one that get attached to men's. And then at the end I'm the one that is suffering. I fucking hate this, I should not even get involved with him at all.
I should just mind my own business and not give a fuck about what he really wants from me.
"Good morning my sunshine." My father came in my room
"Morning.."
"What's with that face?"
"Nothing.. let's just get out of here."
"He didn't texted you?"
"Don't you dare to get involved in this. And don't you dare to call him or text him. I want you to stay out of this. It's just between him and I."
"Alright.. let's go then."
We left the hospital. My father and brother were talking the entire time about Marshall. Those men's fucks with my head. I know they like him but I don't want this shit.
As my father was driving I saw Suge cars at the store next to my old studio.
The fuck is he doing here?
"Stop the car."
"For what?"
"Papá stop the car i said."
He stopped the car.
I took my gun with me and opened the car door.
"Yo! Tyla don't you fucking dare." Spooky came after me
"You back the fuck off."
I walked inside of the store.
"The fuck are you doing here?" I put my gun on Suges back
He slowly turned around to face me
"You surprise me every time I see you."
"Get the fuck out of this store." I pushed him outside
"Yo, spooky.. what's good men?" Suge said to Spooky
The fuck? He knows him?
"Where were you when I got shot?"
"Home with my family."
"Don't fucking lie. You were there that night."
"Like I said I was home."
"And I don't fucking believe you."
"Put the gun down Tyla. Come here big men." My father talked to Suge
"Why the fuck was he so friendly to you huh?" I asked spooky
"That's none of your fucking business."
"I think it is as long his the one that gave the order to shot me and pac. Don't you fucking dare to get involved with him. I'm warning you." I said
"What you gonna do? Mind your own shit."
"I'll blow your head of in front the entire family if you only try to betray our father and our family."
"I'm not betraying anyone. Father send me to him to spy on him. To see if I can find out what actually happened that night to you I needed to be friendly with him. That's all."
"I hope so."
That night Suge was with some people of my father. Now I don't know why they were there. And what kind of business they have with Suge. But I don't like this. And I don't like the fact that my father is acting so chill while he's talking to Suge.
"See ya Ty." Suge said
"Fuck you!" I said "what was that? Why the fuck were you so calm?"
"Don't you talk to me like that. I have my entire people on him. If I wanna get what I want to get I need to act intelligent. And this is the last time you'll take that gun with you. If someone sees you your all on the tv. Now get your shit together."
"I'll get my shit together when he's dead."
"Ey! I told you to get your shit together. This is not the way you live anymore. I'll find out who shot you. I'll find out everything that you need to know. And I'll kill that person with my own hands. YOU need to take care of your career that you worked so hard for."
"I'm part of this gang. If I wanna kill him I'll do it with my own hands. And you know god them well that he's the one that gave the fucking order. And you wanna act all chill."
"Get in the car. We're gonna have a long talk at home."
He's acting way to chill. I wanna see that mother fucker dead. He's the one that killed pac and that shot me. And all my father is doing is to chill his balls.
I don't give a fuck, I'll find out alone who shot me. And I'll kill that motherfucker. Why? Because that's who I am. I do have a fucking career. But I don't care, those mother fucking wanna be gangsters. They have no idea with who they play right now. If Suge is the one that gave the order. And if my father is the one that will find out about it. I know my father will kill him. But I wanna do it with my own hands.
I'm not gonna spend my life having his black ass all around me. Just because he wants me to sign up a fucking stupid contract.
At home.
"Sit down!" My father ordered me "now look around you."
My uncles and cousins were on the table with us
"You like you family like this don't you? I like it too. Now let me explain to you, why we can't put our fingers on Suge until we don't know if he's really the one that gave the order."
"And why is that?" I asked
"He's working with Maximiliano."
Maximiliano is a old gang member. He left and took from us money drugs. Everything he could put his hands on. The other gang members that left joined his gang. Now he's little betrayer gang is one of the best gang in the New Mexico. He makes a lot of money. More then we do right now.
Suge working with Maximiliano means that is true that he haves woman working for him and that's he's involved in the drugs business.
"And what can we do?" I asked
"We need to kill Maximiliano. We don't have a other choice. We need to take back what we own. And that's the only way we can do it. We can not kill Suge or anyone of his homies because they are involved in all this business. I need to make sure that they won't be part of it anymore so I can take what's mine. If I don't do that. Maximiliano father will give everything to Suge. And if that happens MS-13 is over."
"Fuck.."
"That's why I'm asking you to stay away from all this stuff. And let us do our job. That's why I wanted you to go with Marshall in Detroit. You need to stay away from all this stuff until this is over. You understand me?"
"Yes."