Page 44

It's around 10 am when I woke up. I went directly to see how's Ayisha is doing. Well at least she's having a great sleep. I went in the bathroom and brushed my teeth washed my face. And went downstairs to make some breakfast for us two.
I slept so fucking bad, all I was thinking about the conversation I had with Marshall.
I mean I'll lie if i say that I'm not missing him, or that I want to forgive him but I can't.
How can someone be so unfaithful..
Unfaithful? Unfaithful..
"HAHA, here I am baby, I got a new song Idea." I said and wrote the name on a paper
"Why are you so happy?"
"Good morning my beautiful friend. I just got a new song idea."
"Really? That's cool.."
"You slept well?"
"Mhm.. I'm going to wake Bizarre up he said they need to leave around 2."
"Wait what? Bizarre is here?"
"Marshall is here, bizarre is here Proof is here.. all of them."
"When??"
"What when? Marshall said he wants to stay here because he wants to talk to you. So I allowed them to stay. Is that a big deal?"
"I mean it's your house. I can't say shit but still.."
"It's our hose.." she said and walked to the guest room
Fuck he's here.. why the fuck would he do that? AGHHHH I HATE HIM.
I tried to mind my own business and did breakfast.
"Morning Ty." Proof said and kissed my forehead
"Morning Proof." I smiled at him
"Wassup doll.." Swift hugged me
"I made breakfast." I said
"Thank you.." proof smiled at me
I went back in the kitchen.
"Y'all want some orange juice?"
"I want some of you.." Marshall said
"Fucking hell you scared me."
"Sorry.."
"Go eat and stop playing."
"Come here.."
"Marshall I mean it."
"And I mean it too. I said come here." He said and I went after him in the other room
"What?"
"Why the fuck is Nelly texting you that he wants to see you? You fuck with that mother fucker or what?"
"You've been in my phone??"
"I was in your bed the entire time Tyla. You even hugged me and shit like that."
"How the fuck should I know. And what the fuck! Stop reading my messages."
"I won't stop shit. And your not going anywhere with that Fucker."
"Who is saying that? My boyfriend? My friend? My brother? My father? MY HUSBAND?"
"Your future husband. Your not going to see him. Or I swear to god we're going to have a big problem."
"Fuck off marshall. How you can fuck other bitches I can also see, fuck, kiss who I want." I walked away from him
"Tyla.. don't.. fucking provoke me. I said something, and that's what your going to do." He said as he grabbed my neck back to him "now please let's just eat the breakfast you made and we're going to talk about this later."
"We're not going to talk about anything. And get you dirty hands of me." I said
Who the fuck does he think he is? My future husband? Yeah maybe in his dreams..
well here we go, my life is going to go back to where it was as long his in my life.
I went directly in my little studio. I don't want to see his face or the others.
"Where is Ty?" Proof asked
"Is she not eating?" I asked
"She went to her studio room." Ayisha said
Why the fuck would she not eat? I've seen her before like this. I don't want her to think that I want to be way to obsessive with her but I don't want a other man around her. She's fucking mine, always was forever will be.
I knocked on her door and opened the door.
"Can you for once leave me alone?" She said
"Come and eat Tyla."
"I'm not hungry."
"Fine.." I said and went back in the kitchen
If she not gonna eat I'll make her eat.
I made some new eggs for her and made her cheese sandwich that she loves.
Some orange juice and went back to her room.
"What the fuck Marshall."
"Your going to eat."
"I'm not hungry Marshall."
"I didn't ask you. Your going to eat. I've seen you not eating after your father passed away and I don't to see that again."
"What the fuck do you even care? You were never there. You only know what you saw but you didn't fucking care. Now leave me the fuck alone."
"I always fucking cared about you Tyla. I always think about you, where you at, with who you are, if your doing good or not. Always. So don't fucking tell me what I care about because you and Hailie are the only girls I care about. Now eat." I said to her
"Fuck you.."
"Yeah we can do that later." I winked at her
She was eating her breakfast I made for her while she was editing something on the computer. I was watching her from the couch. She's having a nice place here. Cozy and quiet..
"What are you writing?" I asked her
"None of your business."
"You so fucking mean. And if I'll talk to you like that you'll cry about it."
"I'll not cry about it. Because I don't give a fuck if you talk to me or not."
"What the fuck is wrong with you huh? I know you mad, sad, depressed, scared. I know. I can fucking see how big your pupils gets whenever you talk out of anger. But what the fuck can I do more then apologize to you. Just tell me what can I do and I'll do it. I just want you back."
"Leave. That's what you can do. You can leave and never come back."
"Tyla.."
"I mean it! I fucking mean it Marshall. It doesn't matter how much I loved your or miss you every fucking day. It doesn't matter how sacred, sad, depressed, angry I am. You ruined everything from the moment you slept with a other woman. I don't want you anymore. You had your chance. You messed up not me. Now leave and live your life. I don't want you, I don't need you."
I fucking froze when she told me those things. I just looked at her and didn't say anything.
It hurts me seeing what I've ruined but what the fuck can I do. I was stupid.
"LEAVE MARSHALL." She yelled at me
I just nodded and left the room