page 6

June 10 2004

Okay, listen I know what you guys think but, it's not like it looks like. I didn't kissed him.. I think. I DONT KNOW WHAT GOT INTO ME OKAY? Now before y'all starts to judge me let me tell you how I thought that the things was. Which it actually wasn't, because we had Sex. Agh fuck this shit let's get to the story.
"Ty.."
"Shut up, I'm sleeping."
"You need to wake up, this doesn't look good."
"Wha.. what the fuck happened in here?"
"You tell me."
"Me? Why the fuck should I tell you."
"Ty, this room looks like animals had slept in here."
"I don't know what happened."
"Okay.. let me.. ah Shit."
"What?"
"I think i know what happened." Eminem said
"Can you stop acting like a mysterious peace of shit cause you aren't mysterious at all. Now Tell me."
"First of all, I'm very mysterious and second of all. We had sex."
"What?"
"Look.." he pointed at the floor where 5 used condoms were.
"This is not good." I said
"It actually is. We like each other."
"Get out of my room."
"What?"
"I said get out of my room."
"Why?"
"GET OUT OF MY ROOM NOW!"
This is really really bad. I fucked him, what the fuck was I thinking. Why.. how the fuck did we even end up there. Fuck I hate this.
It was a bottle of vodka. ONLY A FUCKING BOTTLE.
Fuck this shit I need to get ready. The girls and i have a interview and then the next destination waits for us.
I got out of bed and took a shower, i feel so Bo Bad right now. How the fuck did I end up like this. I won't say i drink a lot. But sometimes it gets out of hand. That's all what I can say.
After the shower I packed my stuff and went downstairs.
Now seeing Eminem's face is gonna be so bad. I hope he shut his mouth.
"Look who's here." Master P said
"Good morning." I said to all
"Morning lil sis." Snoop kissed my forehead
"Nice to meet you. I'm Tyla." I introduced myself to the no limit records
"Nice to meet you two. I'm master p. This is C-murder and Silkk." Master P said
"Nice to finally meet you." C-murder said
"Thanks, I'm also happy to meet y'all."
"Why the fuck weren't you so happy when you saw us?" Swift Said
"That's because I had to wake up at 7 am so I can meet your black ass."
"Rude, your a very rude girl Tyla."
"Suck it." I said to him
"Alright Listen Girls, today we're having this interview then we're going to leave to London. D12 and the others are gonna perform too. So please, please try to understand with each other." Missy manager said
"We will." Eve said
"Good."
"Whats wrong with you? You don't look good at all." Missy said
"Something bad happened. But I can't talk here."
"Fuck.. alright we're going to talk after. Don't worry about." Missy said
"K.."
Em was at the table with the others. He was watching me, I know it. But I won't Look at him. I don't want talk to him. I just want to forget what happened and to not get close to him again.
I took my bags and went to the car.
"Yo! Tyla.."
i ignored him
"Tyla!"
"What?!"
"Why the fuck are you ignoring me?"
"Let's forget what happened last night k. If someone will ever ask something. We went out to eat McDonald's and then you went to your room and I went to mine."
"You can't be serious right now. We had sex and now you try to ignore me?"
"Just forget about what happened okay? I don't want to think about that shit."
"Maybe I don't want to forget about it."
"You don't even remember what happened."
"I do, I know how we end up having sex. I know how i fucked you. I know how you Test like. I know that you enjoyed to have sex with me and now you want to ignore me and forget about what happened."
"Stop fucking lying. And leave me alone. Between us two will never be something." I said and closed the car dor.
He fucking remembers? This so embarrassing right now. I just meet him and I already fucked him.
This is gonna turn out so Bad.
After the interview.
The interview was finally over. I thought I was close to death. I feel so fucking bad, so weird. Don't know what the fuck is going on. I just wanna lay down.
The others were already at the airport.
"So tell us. What happened." Missy asked
"I.. you guys are gonna judge me if I say it."
"No the fuck we won't. Your our friend. We love you now tell us."
"Yesterday night after I talked on the phone with knight I went upstairs and listened to music and all that shit. Then Eminem came and apologized to me that he talked to me the way he did. And that Obie was back. I told him that I okay."
"And then?"
"I told him that I want to eat McDonald's and that I don't want to be seen and he told me he's gonna come with me. We went to McDonald's everything was fine he was actually pretty cool. Then I told him I want a drink and we went to my room and drank some vodka and red-bull. The next I know is that he was saying that we both know that we have a connection and that he knows I want to kiss him and all that shit and then I don't know what really happened. I don't know if I kissed him or he kissed me. But when I woke we were both naked and on the floor were 5 used condoms."
"Holy Shit. You had Sex with Em?"
"Oh my god. That's so fucking sexy." Lil Kim said
"It's not sexy. I didn't want to get involved with him like that. He's a cool men but.. now he's gonna tell everyone what happened. He's gonna act like he actually likes me so he can fuck me again and then leave me alone and sleeping with a other bitch. He's a fucking player."
"Maybe you should talk to him. And tell him that you didn't want it like that."
"I don't want to talk to him. I don't want him around me right now. I feel so bad and so dirty."
"It's okay baby. Come here, we all got your back. If he Opens his mouth we got you." Missy hugged me
"Thank you." I hugged her back