Page 19

June 23 2004

I choose a movie and started to eat. Marshall was still in shower I think.
"I thought you wanna wait for me?"
"Well if you'll shower a little faster then I won't start without you."
"I'm just fucking with you. You wanna drink something?"
"Yeah. Just bring something."
"K.."
i waited for Marshall to come so I can start the movie.
"It's Red Bull okay?" He asked
"Sure.. thanks."
"What's this?"
"A scary movie."
"Aight. Thanks for waiting for me."
"Yeah yeah."
After we ate I helped him cleaning the place were we eaten. And I went upstairs to take a shower. I'm kinda tired but he said he wants to watch a other movie with me. So I said he gotta wait for me now because I need to feel comfortable and clean so I can relax completely.
But before I go to shower I want to call my grandma.
"Hello?"
"Grandma?"
"Oh my.. my sweet little grape. I haven't heard your voice since such a long time. How are you my sweetheart?"
"I'm good Ma. How are you?"
"I'm good, I'm out here with your cousins gossiping about stuff."
"I'll love to be there right now."
"Then come baby. I'll talk to your father if you want."
"The thing is he wants me to stay at my friend house until everything is kinda back to normal."
"I know, I know. He told me. But how can you be friends with the rapper? Is he nice to you? How you guys meet? Are you close?"
"I'll tell you everything when I'll be there. Tomorrow I'll aks him if wants to come maybe he's friends will come to if that's alright."
"Sure that's alright, we got a lot of place for everyone. I'll talk to your father then."
"Okay.. I love you."
"Love you too sweetheart. Have good night."
"You too grandma." I hung up the phone.
OMG! Yesss! Please god let my father say yes to this. I want to bad to go there. Everything is so much different. There are no paparazzi or people that wants to take pictures with me. Everything is so normal and beautiful there. That's the only place where I can feel comfortable and safe.
Now let's just hope Marshall will come to.
I don't want him to think that I'm a selfish bitch, and I also think he's gonna like it there.
After the shower
After I took a shower I put on some short pants and a long t-shirt and went downstairs.
"You were faster then I was."
"Of course. I wasn't jerking in the shower like you did."
"Was that so obvious?"
"Yep."
"Well at least I tried to get you in there too but you didn't want to."
"It's better for us to not get that close."
"What if I want to get that close?"
"Marshall.. no."
"Tyla.. yes." He came closer to me "look at me."
I looked in his eyes.
"I want you. I fucking need you so bad. Not just sexually but physically, mentally, emotionally too. I'm so fucking into you. All I'm thinking about is you. Your smell, your body. And I'm sorry that I left you that night in the hospital. But I think now I really know what I want. And that's you."
"I don't know Marshall. I need time. Okay?"
"Okay.."
"So, I talked to my grandma and she told me I could go to her house."
"Where?"
"South Africa, she said she'll talk to my father and then she'll let me know."
"Okay.. uh. Fine if that's what you want. If I knew you don't wanna be this close to me then I wouldn't fucking organized that room for you. But fuck it." He stood up
"Marshall.."
"No Tyla. Fuck this. I want to get close to you. I want you so fucking bad, you can't even imagine how much I fucking need you. And you just don't want me. Why? Why the fuck don't you want me?"
"MARSHALL! I wanted to ask if you wanna come with me. You can also ask the others if they want to come."
"Oh.. I'll think about it."
"Think faster. And I don't want you because I don't trust you."
He looked at me and left the living room.
Why the fuck is he so dramatic.
I don't trust him, I can't trust him. I don't want him if he's gonna cheat on me and god knows what else he'll do.
He's that type of men that comes and goes. He doesn't know what he wants. He just says that knows what he wants but then once he's close to get it he runs away from it. That's why I can't trust him.
If he doesn't want to come with then that's his lose. I asked him, now this is all up to him if wants to come or not.
I went upstairs and somehow, I didn't want him to be mad on me. So I knocked on his door.
"Come in." He said
"You still mad?"
"Yeah.."
"Ugh.. your such a cry baby Marshall." I said and sat on the edge of his bed
"Nah you just fuck with me. And I don't like it when people fucks with me."
"But your allowed to fuck with someone else?"
"Tyla.. that's not the same thing."
"It actually is. But anyway I don't wanna fight. Fighting with you is like talking to a rock. I wanted to check on you. Good night."
"Pussy." He said
"Dick."
"Suck it."
"Kiss my ass."
"Suck my balls."
"Kiss my pussy.."
He looked at me for a sec and started to laugh.
"Asshole.." I stood up
"Ty.."
"Hm?"
"Come here."
"What is it.."
"I said come here."
"Aghhh."
"Sit down.."
"Marshall.."
"I said sit down and stop being so goddamn stubborn."
"And now what." I sat down
"I. want. you."
"Funny." I stood up
"Tyla.."
"What?"
"I mean it."
"Good for you." I opened the door and left his room
Goddamn he was so fucking hot.
This is gonna be hard process for me.
The fuck I got myself into.