page 5

June 9 2004

What? I was hungry ok? This food from hotel is not always that good. And right now I feel like I did something really good. I need to eat something and to have small drink.
I took my sweatpants on and my sweatshirt and went out of the room.
As i walked outside Eminem was waiting for me in front of the car.
"I really like your style." Eminem said
"Thanks, I feel comfortable like this."
"And it also fits you."
"Thanks.."
"Come on get in."
"K.."
In the car we didn't talked to much, I didn't really knew what to say. Im in my own thoughts right now.
"So you still have a crush on me?"
"Sorry what?"
"You heard me."
"No i don't have a crush on you anymore. That was 2 years ago. But your my favorite rapper."
"Sad.."
"Why?"
"I thought you still have a crush on me."
"And why would I?"
"Maybe because I also have a big crush on you."
"Oh really? And how did that happen."
"I'm not gonna tell you, but it happened."
"Well to bad because I don't fuck around. So let's keep it by what we have now."
"You know, acting this cold won't make it easier for me to not like you. I actually hate when Girls haves this whole attitude with me but I don't hate it when you have it."
"Cool, we're here." I said and ignored what he said
The fuck he means he doesn't hate it when I'm having this attitude but when other girls haves it he hates it.
This men better stay the fuck away from me.
"So what you wanna get?"
"I wanna eat inside, like a normal person."
"And if someone sees us?"
"I thought you have a crush on me? Come on, stop acting like your ain't a normal human being that deserve to eat outside without to be worried about the paparazzi."
"I just don't want them to fuck up my entire mood."
"They won't, no one is here. And if they do come ignore them. Your not a fucking robot. You need to live your life even though you famous."
He looked at me and didn't say anything.
"Fine then, but if they do pictures of us I'll have to kiss you."
"The hell you won't." I said and got out of the car
I ordered 3 Cheeseburgers and one hamburger with fries. And Marshall a double cheeseburger a hamburger and Fries.
"How the hell you eat so much but you look so skinny?"
"I don't know, maybe it's because I dance. Or because of the boxing training."
"You boxing?"
"Yeah, I started with my brother and since then I really liked it. What about you? What kind of sports you do?"
"I like to Play Basketball but I don't really do sports sometimes I'll go to the gym but not always."
"Mhkay.." I checked him up and down
"What?"
"Nothing, even though I was close to fucking kill you, you still a handsome men."
"I'm handsome?"
"Mhm."
"Damn.. most of the girls will say I look sexy and you say handsome."
"I'm not those girls. Yeah you are a good looking man, handsome, sexy, cute. But you still trouble though."
"Nah, I'm not trouble."
"I don't even have to write it on your forehead cause I already know you are."
"Stop Talking and eat." Eminem said
"Thank you for coming with me, I really needed this."
"Any time. But I fucking mean it, if some paparazzi shows up I'll Kiss you."
"You better Shut up."
"You'll see.."
fucking pervert, trying to kiss me? The fuck i Look Like?
"Damn, you really ate everything."
"I was hungry, and I tasted so good. Now I need a good drink."
"Here is your cola."
"Nah darling, I mean a real Drink."
"Darling huh? what do you wanna drink then?"
"Redbull and vodka with ice."
"You know your not gonna sleep if you gonna Drink that right?"
"Look at my Face. Do i Look like i Care? don't think so." I said and stood up from the chair "i have a idea." I Said
"Im listening."
"Let's go buy, red-bull and vodka, we can order ice from the hotel."
"So you wanna spend your night with me?"
"You are such a fool, you took me out to McDonald's. I want to Drink something the way you do. And now you fuck all my mood. Thank for that Mr Shady."
"Alright, let's go buy some Red Bull and vodka."
"Nah, I ain't gonna drink with you if you don't want it either. I can drink alone, don't worry about me. Go back to the hotel." I got out of the car
I was trying to be nice, if he doesn't want to have a drink with me, then I'll drink alone.
"Yo, you can't walk alone around here Tyla." I heard Eminem saying
"I said don't worry about me."
"Come on let's go to the store."
"I want to walk, now if you don't mind."
"Yo Stop acting like this. I do wanna have a drink with you. I just don't want you alone out here. After what happened tonight at the Club no one of us is Safe. So, im not gonna say it one more time. Get in the car."
I looked at him, and got in the car.
There is the thing.
Now listen before you think I'm crazy.
He's fucking Beautiful.
I.. he's eyes men, he's such a beautiful men.
And the way he just talked to me, well that's how I want him to be.
1 hour later
"You know your not that bad as I thought."
"You drunk Tyla."
"Im not drunk. I'm just telling you that your not that bad as I thought."
"Kiss me then." He looked in my eyes
"Do I look like I want to kiss you?"
"You know that between us is a connection since we meet. And I know you want to kiss me. I also know that you like me but you don't want to show me that because you think I'll take that as a advantage. I get it, but you know what I want to do right now?"
"Tell me."
"I want to throw you against that wall and kiss every part of your beautiful body. Cause you got me insane the way you talked to me today. So what you wanna do? Kiss me? Or.."