page 4

June 8 2004

As we got back at the Hotel i called my brother to find out Suge phone number.
This Motherfucker is going way to far. I don't even know that men and he's literally touring him for nothing.
I went to my Room to change in something more comfortable and then I went back downstairs to the others.
I'm not gonna sign that fucking contract but I have a plan.
"So when are you going to sign the contract. Couse to me you look like you ain't got no fucking worries." Eminem said
"I'm not gonna sign anything. I'm not working with that mother fucker."
"Great! Then let's go get Obie out of there homie this bitch is not gonna do anything about it."
"Ey men don't talk to her like that." Snoop said
"Fuck you bitch. Fucking whore."
"Ayo, if you don't shut your fucking mouth then I won't do anything. Now shut your mouth and if you call me a bitch or a slut ever again I'll make sure you can't walk anymore. I ain't those fucking bitches that you fuck. Got me?"
He just looked at me and didn't say anything.
"And what's the plan then?" Proof asked
"The plan is for all of you to shut your mouth and to not say a word while I'm doing what I'm about to do. And also I don't want no questions why and how and where. Nothing. Understand?" I said
"I Trust you lil sis. We here if you need anything."
I smiled at snoop and took my phone out and called Suge.
Phone is ringing.
"Hello?"
"I'll tell you once and then I give you Till midnight to bring Obie back to the hotel. And he better doesn't have no scratches on his face."
"And why would I do that?"
"Because i will call the police and give them all the informations about who killed pac and biggie. About all your drugs business that you do, the strip club where you have more then 100 womans working for you. And all the informations how you actually got to sign up with artists that didn't want to sign up with Death row. Oh and I almost forgot, Keffe D and his cousin are also involved in all this shit. So you better think good about it. Because I can promise you that If you end in jail you ain't coming out. And the only way you might come out is without your head."
He hung up the phone.
"What did he say?" Dre asked
"Nothing he just hung up the phone."
"I only have one question.. who are you?" Swift asked
"It depends what you mean."
"I mean, who are you. Why does he want you to sign up that contract. Why do you know so many things about him. Why the fuck you own a gun."
"This are 3 questions that I won't answer to you because I don't betray my people."
"And now what?" Eminem asked
"Now we wait, if Obie is not here by midnight I keep my promise."
"Mh.. Great." Eminem rolled his eyes
"You know what. Why the fuck didn't you talked to him huh? The fuck you roll your eyes the whole time and call me names like you know everything. Just because your the big Eminem that doesn't mean you need to act like asshole. Cause I'm not gonna be on this tour or sign up a contract if you think that I'll shut up whenever you raise your voice, cause that won't happen. You respect me I respect you back. I ain't those fucking sluts out there that shuts their mouth only when you call them the b word. Ungrateful white bitch." I said and went out of the room.
This motherfucker is so Lucky I like this Songs. But him as a person.. Jesus, I rather kill myself then to have a men like him.
"We sorry Boys but we need to go after her." Missy said
"Yeah that's okay." Snoop said
"The fuck is wrong with you men?"
"What?"
"Listen cuz, she's not those kind of girls that you can talk the way you want to her."
"I don't know why the fuck you and Dre act so scared of her. She's just a girl, a rich ass bitch girl that haves no idea how life goes now that she's famous she thinks she knows everything better then everyone and that she's better then everyone."
"Listen cuz, this girl is the daughter of the Mexican boss gang Ms-13. When I'm telling you she's not just a girl I fucking mean it. That's why y'all need to watch out the way you act around her." Snoop said
"So that explains why she knows so many things about Knight and why she haves a gun."
"The gun is for her own protection. Why she knows so many things.. that's something that only she can answer. I'm just telling you the most important thing. Don't fuck around with her, cause that ain't a fucking joke." Snoop said
Gang? Shes a fucking Gang member? The fuck is going on here men. Why the fuck is this making me right now to go apologize to her for the way I talked. Not because I'm scared, shes so fucking hot when she's angry. Like.. fuck, I netter shut up men.
01:56am
No phone no nothing. I hope he's intelligent enough to bring him back. Because if I open my mouth this is gonna turn out really bad.
I was listening to Eminem song "cleanin' out my closet" I love this song. Why? The message he brings and the emotions he gives while he raps this like he's living those memories again. It's just amazing.
How I said I was in bed and someone knocked at the door.
"It's open!"
The door slowly opened and I saw Eminem slowly walking in my hotel room.
"So you a Fan huh?"
"What do you want?"
"Obie is here, I wanted to thank you for what you did. And.. I'm sorry for being a asshole. I'm the way I am, but I didn't mean those words, I was just angry."
"K, happy he's back. And all I can say is to get your shit together. I'm only nice to you if you being nice to me. If you gonna continue with that attitude then don't wonder yourself why I'm talking back to you in the same way. And yes I'm a fan, you lucky bastard."
He smiled as I said that.
"Oh, here I brought you this, I know you need a manger and a label to sing up with you and that's I think and the boys as well that your the best match for the shady records. On this paper are the rights you have, no rules or some shit like that. Think about it and if you wanna sign up tell me."
"I'll think about it, thanks."
"No problem.."
we looked at each other for a sec
"So is everyone down there?" I asked
"Yeah why?"
"I kinda want McDonald's but I don't want to be seen cause then they will ask questions and all that shit."
"Get dressed, I'll come with you to get McDonald's I'm also hungry."
"Thanks."
"I'm waiting outside."
"K.."