Page 42

"TYLAAAA!!"
"Fuck! What?"
"I think my water broke."
"Girl shut the fuck up your in 7 months."
"And? It can broke anytime."
"No it can't. Now go back to sleep."
"I'm hungry.."
"You.. Aghhh. Fine, what you want?"
"McDonald's?"
"I'll be back in five." I said
"I love you.." Ayisha said
She's pregnant I cannot refuse what she's saying. Or im telling you this girl goes crazy.
I've seen a lot in my life but I've never seen how a woman can be when she's pregnant. Now that I know.. only god knows if i ever want to get pregnant. SHES SCARING ME!
Whatever I'm going to buy her some McDonald's and I think I'll also get something.
Well this couple of months has been crazy. My new album is out since months. Everything went amazing with the album, the music video with Nelly was just amazing.
But now since my girl belly got bigger and bigger I've worked from home more. I don't want to leave her alone especially with her crazy shit mind she haves.
Marshall has stopped calling me.. I mean it's good. He needs to keep going with his life.
As I was about to get in the car..
"Tyla.."
"Girl get back in the house."
"Can I please come with you.. I'm bored as hell."
"Get in.."
"Next time please stop walking so fast. Look at you, your almost out of breath."
"I'm fine."
"Sure you are.."
"Hey uh.. Bizarre called me."
"Now?"
"Yeah I was at the phone with him. I told him I'm pregnant he wants to see me."
"He wants to see you? Why? For what?"
"Ty is not like that. I know Biz since we were young. I was in love with him but we never did something. I just wanna see him."
"If he wants to see you he can come here ALONE!"
"Ty please."
"I don't want to see Marshall Ayisha. He stopped to call me I'm doing fucking great I can't not just see him again."
"Okay, you can stay in the car he's waiting at the McDonald's."
"I'm staying in the car and if he's with the others. Your not saying shit. You got me?"
"Mhm.."
"Ayisha I'm being serious. If anyone.. ANYONE. I don't give a fuck if Proof or Swift is going to ask about me, you don't say shit."
"Fine."
"Good.."
Nah I can't do this shit right now. May god protect me right now. I don't want to see Marshall. Please god..
At least if he sees me let him not talk to me.
As we got at the McDonald's I could see a car in the parking lot.
"Go back.. don't park so far away."
"Fine.."
I parked three parks away from that car.
I got out of the car with Ayisha.
"I think he's not even here.."
"Don't worry he'll be here."
"I hope so.."
"You wanna eat inside?"
"Yeah."
Bizarres ass wanted so bad to see his ex again. He said she's pregnant and that he wants to make sure if she's okay.
So we drove to the McDonald's next to my house. For the next month I'll be in Detroit then I'll go on tour again with d12 and 50. So im trying to enjoy a little bit of the normal life. I'm completely fucked up lately, I've been taking more pills then usually but im alright. Is not like I miss Tyla every fucking second. But what the fuck can I do? It seems like she left this country for good. I've tried to call her and text her I've been everywhere I knew she could be but nothing. I was so fucking stupid and I cheated on her when I was supposed to be by her side when she was going through that rough time.
"Dawg I think that's the car." Proof said
"A black BMW? Nah that can't be Ayisha.." Bizarre said
"Let's just wait to see."
We watching this car driving first past us now they're coming back and parks like three parks away from us. They didn't got out of the car yet.
"Take the gun out proof." I said
"I already got it."
"Men calm the fuck down. Look it's Ayisha." Bizarre said
"But who's dr.. fuck.."
I couldn't talk anymore when I saw who's coming out of the car.
It was Tyla.. she's here?
"Dawg.. why is Tyla here?"
"I don't fucking know.."
"Let's go out." Proof said
"No! Let them eat first. Ayisha said she wants to get Mc." Bizarre said
I was not even listening right to what they were talking all I was concentrating on was her. The way she walked past the car and the way she looks.. she's so fucking beautiful.
"Let's go eat too." I said
"But you said your not hungry." Swift said
"Nah men, he saw his baby doll that's why."
"Man shut the fuck up. I'm the only one that can call her like that." I said to Proof
"Aight man. I'm sorry."
Ayisha and I were eating our food.
She's so fucking cute when she's hungry.
"What?" She says
"Nothing.. you just look cute when your hungry." I said
"I look cute? You want to say fat."
"Woman the fuck you always gotta fuck up the compliments I'm giving you? Just eat your food and stop calling yourself fat. Your having a baby inside of you, your not fat.."
"Yeah ye.. Ty.."
"Whay?"
"Fuck."
"Wha.. oh fuck no." I looked behind me and I see Marshall with the others walking in McDonald's
Hell the fuck no.
GOD! THIS IS NOT WHAT I WAS ASKING YOU TO DO!
I tried to look calm and continued to eat my food.
"Ayisha baby.." Bizarre said
"Bizz." She stood up and hugged him
"Yo! Tyla doll.. wassup girl? We haven't seen you since such a long time." Proof sat down next to me
"Hi guys.." I hugged him and the others
Marshall sat in front of me.
He looked directly in my eyes. I tried to ignore him, but the longer he's looking at me the more I want to leave.
"How are you girls?"
"Good, Tyla has been living with me and helped me."
"You were here the whole time?" Proof asked
"She was living at my house after the ent.." Ayisha stopped to talk as she realized what she said
"And you didn't told us? We looked after you like crazy and you were right under our nose in our city? Girl.. you are something else." Proof said
"Bizarre?" I said
"Hm?"
"You know where Ayisha lives?"
"No?"
"Alright she'll tell you then. I'm out of here. And don't make her angry. Bring her home safe or imma fucking kill all of you." I stood up
As I left them in there I went outside and made me a joint really fast.
"Tyla.."
oh god please don't do this to me.