Page 16

June 20 2004

„Can we talk?" Marshall came to me while I was talking with the girls
„I'm busy right now." I said and turned my back at him
What? The entire party he was making out with bitches he didn't even looked at me for once and now he wants to talk?
Not that easy Marshall. You don't play with me and with my heart.
„Ty please, I need to talk to you."
"I don't have to listen to you. Go talk to your homies. I'm busy right now."
"Your stuff are in my hotel room. Your living tomorrow with us to Detroit. I'll see you later."
The fuck did he just said?
Is this motherfucker drunk or stupid?
I stood and walked right to his table where he was sitting with the others.
"Listen, I don't know who you think you are. But don't you ever think your having control over me. I'm not going nowhere with you."
"Your father wanted this, not me."
Fuck! Of course it was my father.
I went back at my table.
"She hates you man." Swift said
"You think I don't see that?"
"I told you to not mess around. Didn't I?"  Snoop said
Tyla's father haves some stuff to handle. He just doesn't want her to be around them once this happen. I completely understand it. Now she's acting like this because I didn't talked to her anymore. The reason why I did that is because I don't know if I'm ready to be in a relationship. I like her, I can't get her out of my head but I have to. That's why I try to act normal as possible even though I could kill Dmx for the way he tried to date her or whatever he wanted to do. And the lie she said that she haves a boyfriend.. I don't know why she did that. I hope it's because of me. I hope she wants me and likes me the way I do.
"Let's go man this party sucks." Bizarre said
"I'll go pick up my fake girlfriend" swift said
"Yo! You better keep your hands to yourself. Fucking touch her and I'll break your hands." I said
"Men shut up."
I don't wanna leave with him.
The fuck am I supposed to do at his house?
I know why my father wants me to go with him. He knows I'll be safer with him but what if something happens? What if everything goes wrong and I'll lose my brother or my father? How am I spouse to live without them? All kind of nonsense I have right now in my mind. But you know what? I'll do what my father wants me to do. I'll go with Marshall. And the next I know everything is better I'll go back to my father. And with Marshall.. there won't be anything between us. As long he doesn't want something serious he won't get close to me. I'll act all cold and normal with him. I don't to get attached to him the way I did first, and then he breaks my heart again. I won't allow him to do that.
"Yo Tyla, we need to go." Swift came to me
"And? Can't you guys leave without me?"
"In case you forgot im your boyfriend.."
oh shit, I completely forgot about that's
"Fine. I'll talk to you guys." I said to the girls
"Take care of you. And text me when your in Detroit." Missy said
"I'll.. love ya." I said
"Love you too." Eve said
"Let's go then." Swift said
"Not so fast. If we're doing this, then we need to do it right."
"Marshall will kill me if I put my hands on you."
"Do I look like I care about what Marshall will do? I don't think so, he should take care of his bitches not me." I took his hand
"You crazy, I swear on god you crazy"
"Shhh baby.."
"Ba.. oh hell nah." He continued to walk
As we walked towards the door I saw Marshall looking at me. He's jealous I can see that. But guess what Marshall.. I can do whatever I want.
"Tyla.. you leaving?" Dmx asked
"Yeah.. we kinda tired." I said
"Aight. I wanted to know if you want to do a song together.."
"You wanna do a song together with me?"
"Yeah I love you voice. I think we can do this."
"Alright, give me your phone."
He handed me his phone and I gave him my number.
"See ya around man." Dmx made a handshake with swift
"Now I'm completely dead."
"Shut up."
I don't know what the fuck does Dmx wants from her, but I don't like the way he keeps trying. And the way he looks at her. I'll literally fuck him up if he continues to look at her like that.
At the hotel
"What did he wanted from you?"
"Who?"
"You know who the fuck I mean."
"He wants to collaborate with me."
"Huh, sure he does."
"I'll sleep on the couch you can take the bed." Tyla said
"No your sleeping in the same bed with me. Because your my girl. Not Swift girl, not Dmx girl. Your my girl. And about that collaboration thing.. that won't happen. And if I see that you hold swift hand like that again. Something bad will happen."
"You think you funny huh? Who the fuck you think you are to give me orders? You my father? My manager? My brother? I don't think so. I'll collaborate with who I want. I'll hold swift hand the way I want and when I want and I'm definitely not gonna sleep in the same bed with you. Now get that shit out of your head. Because between us there will never be something. I need a man by my side not a boy that runs away once it gets difficult. Not a boy that cheats and doesn't know that to do with his life."
He's out of his mind if he think he can control me or that he haves control over me.