page 10

June 14 2004

After my father left my brother and I smoked a fucking joint first. Then we got ready and left the house to the club.
The girls are already there.
Let's hope this night won't bring any dumb surprises.

"Did you text Tyla?" Dre asked me "I did, but she didn't respond

"I did, but she didn't respond."
"Alright, I'll call Missy and find out where they going tonight."
"Thanks men."
I need to talk to Tyla, I need to apologize to her. I like this girl, even though I act like I don't. I fucking do, I'm just getting way to insecure when it comes to those kind of feelings. Every woman played with me or wanted me because I'm famous. That's why I never trust woman's. But Tyla it's different, she's so full of life, her vibe it's so fucking cool. The way she talks and walk like a fucking boss. And the worse thing she did to me is that I can't get her out of my fucking mind. Those two times we had sex it was the best sex I had in my entire life. She's the only girl I would not wear a condom if I'll have sex with her. But of course I have to wear one because I should not get her pregnant. But nah men she's so fucking different.
"Alright they are at the club Mario. But listen men, get your shit together alright?"
"Yeah men, I promise I just want to make it better."
"Good let's fucking go then." Dre said
We all got in the car and drove to this club.
Im so fucking happy to see her.
This girl is fucking with my brain so bad.
"You look so beautiful." Missy said
"Thank you. You girls look also amazing."
"And who's this cutie?" Lil Kim asked
"That's my brother Oscar you girls can call him Spooky."
"Spooky huh?" Lil Kim smiled at him
We walked to the table, Kim couldn't keep her eyes from my brother. But even though he couldn't stop looking at her.
We sat down and ordered something to drink. Good until now there is no problems.
If this will always be like this, I'll go often outside.
"So listen, please don't get mad at me but Dre asked where we at. And I told him."
"Is Em gonna be with him?"
"100%."
"Great.." I rolled my eyes
"You and Eminem are a thing?" Oscar asked
"Nah.. don't worry about it."
"He better keeps his hands to himself." Oscar said
"You better don't worry about Eminem worry about him.." Eve said as she looked at the table across us.
Hell nah, I can't believe this shit.
"Girls.." I suddenly heard Dre voice
Fuck
"Hey.." Missy said
"Tyla.." Dre looked at me
"Hey.." I hugged him
"I'm sorry but I had to bring him here. He wanted to talk you." He said as he was still hugging me
"Don't worry about it." I said
"Damn is this the girl you've been such ass to?" 50 said
"Yep.."
"Men, your dumb as a mother fucker." 50 said and walked past me to say hello to Tyla
"Girls you pretty as a mother fucker. My goddess." 50 said
"thank you.." I smiled at him
Em was the last that came towards us. He looked at me for a sec and then he directly hugged me.
"Can we talk?" He whispered
"Not now, we're having company." I said
Of course Suge knight and his homies had to be here as well.
You think I'll ever rest in peace if I won't get rid of this mother fucker?
I don't think so.
He's literally chilling with my fathers people.
Oscar gave me a look, this is gonna turn out so bad.
"Is this your brother?" Em asked me
"Yeah, call him spooky." I said
"Nice to meet you spooky." Em did a handshake with him
"Nice to meet you too men." Oscar said to him "so what is he's plan?" Oscar asked
"Don't know, but if father finds out they hang out with him they are dead." I said
"Those are your father people?" Dre asked
"50 of them.." Oscar said
"Damn.." proof said
We tried no to talk to them or to look in their way. We didn't came here to fight or something. If they will start something then that's something else. But until then I wanna enjoy this night. Em was sitting next to me, he was really close to me. I kinda want to talk to him, but at the same time I don't.
Fuck it, I'll figure it out later.
I need to pee.
"Where you going?" Missy asked
"Toilet."
"Alright be careful around there." Eve said
"I'll.."
As I walked to the toilet, I felt a pair of eyes on me.
Don't know why and from where but right now was the moment where I didn't felt safe. And I don't have my fucking gun on me.
"Ey, black girl." I heard a girl saying
I turn around and there were three who're girls
I looked behind me to see if she really talks to me
"You talking to me?"
"Yeah, I'm talking to you."
"What you want?"
"Since when you hang around with other woman's man's?"
"And that men will be?"
"Eminem, i fucked him yesterday night. The fuck you so close to him the entire time."
She fucked him yesterday?
Hahaha, I started laughing like a fucking psychopath that I am.
"Why is she laughing?"
"Listen girly, yesterday he was in london on tour together with me. Now keep walking back to your people. And oh tell Knight to not fuck around with the wrong people." I said and walked to the toilet.
The fuck is wrong with those woman's.
Fucking crazy ass bitches. I don't want to be hateful against other woman's. But this kind of bitches breaks relationships and family's. Because they don't care if the men is married or haves a girlfriend. Now imagine Em was my boyfriend, and he cheated on me with that bitch I'll kill them both.
Fucking bitches.
After I did my stuff I went back to the others.
"That took you long." Em said
"There were those white bitches that said you fucked one of them yesterday."
"Yo, I swear to god. You know where I was yesterday night."
"I know, I'm just telling you what happened." I said
"Good, don't give me other heart attack."
"Ey Proof?"
"Yeah?"
"If I'll do something stupid would you support me?"
"101%, what's your plan?"
"Alright come here."
That bitch was walking towards our table, I knew she wants to come here.
But that won't happen, the fuck is her problem.
Proof is taller then me, I packed him by the shoulder and I pushed him down. So I can rush up on his shoulder and kick that bitch in her fucking face.
"Now!" He stood up and my feet kicked her white ass bitch face
"Oh shit.." Swift said
"DAMN!" Proof said
"Thanks men.." I said
"No problem sissy." We made a handshake
Some people helped her to stand up.
"You gonna regret this. Fucking niggas." She said
Did she just..?
Oh hell nah..