Oh shit.⛔️⚠️

This takes place in the future. Nick finished uni and Charlie also did they live together in an apartment.

TW: self harm, scars.

Charlie's pov:

God I'm so sick of this job. Don't get me wrong working at a clothing store isn't all that bad especially the pay. But I hate having to wake up early and help these very rude customers. Whatever let's just hope this shift isn't as bad.

Nicks pov:

Today Charlie went to work. He works a part time while I work as an accountant at a company..(I didn't know what else to put bear with me.) today though, I didn't have work because it's a company "holiday?" Whatever at-least i have a free day. I think I'll clean today though, the apartment isn't looking it's best if I'll be honest. It isn't a big apartment. It has a small kitchen, a decent living room, and a room that me and Charlie share. Oh and of course the bathroom.

I'll start at our room so that when Charlie comes back it'll be clean for him to do whatever. Me and Charlie share a bed but we have separate nightstands. One on his side and one on mine. I keep mine pretty tidy so I decide to help Charlie out and clean\ organize his drawers. I start with the top one and geez, I'm glad I decided to help him. He just had a bunch of stuff on top of stuff. He has told me not to open his drawers and now i think I know why. It's a mess!

The first drawer was bad, but I take everything out, clean the drawer put everything back in, and close it. Great! One thing down, now let me open...

...

I opened the drawer. And I'm met with old bloody tissues, bandaids, and most importantly 6 or 7 blades. I know why he didn't want me going through it now. Shit. I can't just do nothing. I take it all out, looking at each and every tissue. I grab the blades and the tissues and throw them out. He had some other junk like old chargers and vaseline and stuff, so I just organize that and close the drawer. What the hell am I supposed to do. He said he stopped??

He said he stopped..

And then I remember, he has been wearing long sleeved clothing, sweaters, shirts, jackets, jumpers. I asked him once, why he was wearing things like that, he said he gets cold easily and I believed him. I've been with him for 10+ years. How could I not have noticed? I'm such a shit boyfriend.

I'll talk to him later though. I clean the rest of the apartment and order food while waiting for Charlie to get home. The thought of Charlie doing that still lingers in my head

—————-

Charlie's pov:

Finally!! I'm home. I grab my keys and open the front door. I see Nick sitting and watching the tv, he jumps up and hugs me.

"Hi!"

"Hi! How was work?"

"Eh, it was fine,." I walk up to him and give him a kiss. "this lady though wouldn't stop screaming in the store!! It was so weird but thankfully that was it."

Nick smiled warmly.
"Wow it's so clean!" I look around, there was no mess. The space was freakin sparkly.

"Thank you! I tried." He says laughing.

I go to our room and leave nick watching the tv. I close the door and quickly change into a hoodie and some jeans. While changing I see my scars. The ones from yesterday were still bleeding. I locked the door and go to my drawer to get bandaids. Alright le-

Oh shit.

It was gone. All of it. He cleaned it.

Holy shit he cleaned it .

Shit. Shit. Shit.

I stare, looking at the organized drawer that was once covered with tissues and blades. My heart starts beating faster. I start to breathe irregularly. It's okay Charlie. I try to calm myself. I'm still shaken up. It might be better to just ignore it until he brings it up.

Nick was still at the tv. I open the door a bit just enough to see him. I could see his face from the door. He was crying. God I made the love of my life cry. I step out. I have to tell him now.

"I know you know."

Nicks pov:

I turn around seeing the skinny tall boy.
"I know you know." His voice is trembling. His hands are shaking and his breathing is all over the place.

I wipe my tears. "Yeah" I say quietly. I walk up to him and hold his hands."you could have told me char's. I would've helped." I say silently crying.

"I just didn't want to annoy you or burden you." He wipes the tears of my face.

"You never do Charlie. You could fucking kill someone and I would still adore you." He smiles weakly.

I go up to him and give him a hug. Kissing his cheek. I went down to his neck kissing it all over. He lets out a small moan. I grab his waist and walk to the door while kissing him. I place him on the bed and start to kiss him deeply, he allows my tongue to explore his mouth. I take off my shirt.

"Charlie, can I take your hoodie off ?"

He looks at me worried, but nods his head yes. I slowly take it off. I see a scattered array of scars and cuts on his arms. I kiss them. He whimpers slightly at the pain. So I back away and start to kiss his chest. He moans at my touch. I kiss down to his v line and look up at him for approval. He nods, it's obvious he needs me. I take off his pants and underwear. He is very hard, as so am I. Before doing anything I take for my own pants so he doesn't feel uncomfortable being the only one naked.

I start to stroke his length. He is sitting at the edge of the bed so I go on the floor, on my knees. I look up at him and start to kiss his tip. He starts to moan.

He tips his head back, arching his back. I start to take it all in. He moans louder.

"Oh shit."

He's enjoying himself all right. He grabs my hair and holds it in his fingers. He starts to push my head down so I cup his balls and start to deep throat him. He's moaning like crazy now.

I start going faster, god I love this sight. He's biting his lip, it's rosy pink color turned to red. His
Mouth is open in an "o" shape. "Nickk ima-c-" and he finishes in my mouth.

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself char's."

"I want you in me nicky."

I grab the lube from my nightstand. I place some all around the length and stroke it. Groaning slightly.I line myself up and slowly push myself inside "hmmmm." Charlie moans in my ear.

My head leans over his shoulder, im hovering over him while I thrust deep inside him. He's clawing at my back and moaning in my ear. I Stand upright and grab his arms. I rest them above his head, seeing the scars once again. I place my hand over them and the other hand on his waist.

God he's so hot I love him so much.

He's a moaning mess. His back is so arched I can't even see his face.

"Faster pleaseee" he says breathily. Just hearing him like that turns me on. I start going deeper and faster, he moans with every thrust.

"I'm gonna-" and he finishes on his stomach. I groan and finish inside him. We are both panting, I pull out and get on the bed to lay beside him. I take the blankets and cover us while we get comfy. He cuddles with me, "char"

"Mhm?"
He says rubbing my chest with his finger.

"Can you just please promise me when you feel like.. cutting yourself?"

He looks up at him.

"Okay, I promise."
I kiss him on the head and we drift off to sleep.

——-

I just wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 300 READS!! This truly means so much to me! I love seeing you guys love these stories! for all the love and support! Thank you all for everything!!

1425 words.

Special shout-out to sachas_diary  and heartstopperstories2 
💕💕