Strangers>fake lovers>lovers(7)

Charlie's pov:

"Fuck." I breathe out onto nicks hair as he kisses my neck. He starts to leave kisses all over my neck and chest as I sigh out in pleasure.

BANG BANG

"Oh shit" I say, Nick immediately stops kissing me and I look at him confused. I quickly button my shirt back again and flatten my hair.

"Who would knock at 1 in the morning??" I say very annoyed of the moment that was disrupted. I angrily and drunkenly walk to the door and open it.

To my surprise Tristen stands outside with his hands in fists.

"Where is nick."

"What?" I'm baffled at the sight of him but he barges into the apartment.

"Hey! What the fuck this is my apartment-" I get cut off by a loud sound and I slowly realize that Tristen has slapped me. I hold my cheek as it stings. I stand there shocked and don't say anything.

"TRISTEN" I turn to the bedroom door to find Nick leaning on it-mortified. Tristen looks back to nick and walks up to him.

"What are you doing staying at his?" His hands fly to his face and nick hits them down.

"Get out" Nick says with a strong commanding voice. He looks and sounds really pisses-which I've never seen him like this before. I'm genuinely scared he'll hit Tristen.

"What? Your gonna choose me over this whore?" He gestures to me as his hand erratically moves everywhere.

"fucking LEAVE." Nick screams in his face, scaring both me and Tristen.

"NO YOUR MINE."

"NO THE FUCK IM NOT." He tries to composure himself as he continues to talk. "Not since you FUCKED Ben. Get the fuck out."

Nicks face is all red and it looks like he'll blow up any minute. Tristen turns around and starts walking towards me. He stops quickly as he whispers.

"Your a fat ass whore. Nobody will ever love you."

He walks past me and shuts the front door close.

Nick let's out a breath and goes to the bathroom. He enters and slams the door. I flinch again and walk to the mirror close to the door. I check and I see a red imprint on my cheek. Well that's great.

I go up to the door and lightly knock on it.

"n-nick?" I say quietly.

"Give me a few minutes Charlie." His voice is deep and I could hear his voice crack slightly.

All of this is my fault. All of it. If I had just been better for Ben this wouldn't have happened. Or if I just never let Nick stay- he wouldn't be in the bathroom crying right now.
⛔️~

I quietly close the bedroom door as the box cutter shakes in my hand. I sit on the floor near the door, contemplating wether or not to do it again. I haven't done this in months. But if there was a perfect time to relapse it would be now. I don't think there's anything other than this that can help me right now.
They are all right. I'm extremely ugly and fat and nobody will ever love me.I take deep breaths before putting the cold metal against my skin.

~

I look at myself in pity. I somehow got up on the bed, my back towards the door. My arm has blood running down it. Perfect fucking time to wear one of my fanciest shirts. Now it's all stained. I slowly come back to reality and realize what I really did. How could I be so stupid? I had my coping mechanisms I could've done. And I didn't use them.

I start to cry and I hear the bathroom door open and close. Holy shit. Holy shit I don't have anything to clean it with. Holy shit.

I look around for anything to wipe the blood. I hear the door knob jiggle and open. Why hadn't I put a lock on it? My door doesn't come with a lock but I was stupid enough and lazy to not put one on. I feel nicks prescence in the room as I put the only thing I could on it.

My white comforters.

"Charlie?" I wrap the comforters around my whole body as I try to not shake.

I don't turn around and instead let Nick come to me. My arm still stings as I try my hardest to not cry. Don't cry Charlie. Don't cry.

"Charlie I'm so sorry." I completely forgot about the slap until nicks hands slowly and carefully touch my cheek.

"I don't know why he came over. I don't know why. I'm so so sorry." I avoid his eyes and instead look all around the room. He sits next to me on the bed and stays still staring at me.

"It's-not your f-fault." Oh come on Charlie you can't cry now. Don't cry don't cry.

"I have to change." I say with the strongest voice I can. He opens his mouth to speak but closes it quickly as he nods. I look over to him really quickly and see tears rolling down his face. I sniffle and try my best to look unbothered.

He gets up and hesitated to leave the room. When I hear the door close I sigh and take the comforters off.

"What the fuck." I turn around surprised and see nicks shocked face. I look back to my surroundings and find the blood soaked comforter on the bed. He starts to walk up to me and I grab the comforters to hide my arm.

"I-I thought you left!" I say completely and utterly shocked.

"Charlie what the fuck?! Why are you bleeding so much? Why are you bleeding? Charlie what the fuck is going on?" I immediately lose it and start sobbing.

He grabs the comforter away from me and the wounds immediately start to re-bleed. He steps away immediately and leaves the room.

Of course he left. Nobody wants to be stuck with the mentally ill person. I can't believe I drove him away. I cry harder now, guilty and ashamed of my actions.

I open my eyes and gasp slightly to see Nick right in front of me. He had bandaids and paper towels in his hands. He places it on the bed beside us as he sits down. He slowly cleans and wraps each bandage.

He walks to my closet and picks out clothes for me as I try to compose myself.

"I-I'm s-s-sorry" I say with a shaky voice. He turns around and sits next to me again before placing the clean clothes next to us.

"It's okay Charlie. Your gonna be okay." He says in such a lovingly tone. I can't believe we were making out 40 minutes before and now he's bandaging my arm. I wouldn't ever tell him anything nonetheless have him deal with it.

He takes off my shirt and helps me put on a fresh new sweater.

"Do you want to change your pants?" He says quietly I sniffle and shake my head no. He gets up to turn off the lights and gets back in bed and lays down. He brings me close to him and forces me to lay down as well.

I continue to cry slightly and sniffle. His arms wrap around me as I feel a soft kiss on my back. I hear him sniffle as well as he rubs circles with his thumb on my shoulder.

"It's okay..shhh it's all okay. Your okay. Your alright Charlie."

I slowly drift off to sleep as nick repeats him self over and over.

————

This def was not what y'all were expecting..😣🫣

Guys I swear if ur patient you'll get your Smexy scene soon ;)
I feel really bad for Charlie but they will get their fairytale ending just u wait!
Hope you liked it😍😍

Lmfao😭