Expirement⚠️pt1

whodisx

Nicks pov:

Darcy🧚🏻‍♂️
I mean it wouldn't hurt to bring it up.

Tara🍄
Yeah! Don't worry about it just go for it!!

Nick🌚
Okay I'll see, thanks guys!

Darcy🧚🏻‍♂️
U got this man

Tara🍄
🥵

_____

I snicker at Tara's message as I put my phone down. I sigh before walking out the coffee shop and walking towards a place I've never visited before-

An adult shop.

I'm honestly sort of embarrassed to go but I guess I also shouldn't be because it's a normal thing. Right?
I cross the street while walking to my destination. It's not a far walk to be honest, a few minutes.

The sun hits my eyes as I walk across the street, I clear my throat before walking inside. I am immediately greeted by a worker.

"Hi welcome to sex and stuff I hope you find all the spicy stuff you're looking for. If you need me I'll be at the counter " The worker looks up without an expression and a monotone voice. i look around to see a barrage of things around me, the store is surprisingly big and empty(thank god).

Okay so what am I actually looking for?

I know I told Darcy and Tara I wanted to try toys but I just didn't have anything in mind. I grab a small cart and get to discovering. I go to a wall and start to look at the items, there are different colored feathers all arranged in rainbow order. Ha, ironic.

I look past some blue covered feathered hand cuffs and stare at them. Wouldn't hurt to try? Maybe. Or should I not. I grab the handcuffs and stare at them again.

"Your girl likes blue?" I look up to see the same worker standing next to me. I open my mouth hesitantly.

"Boy. And y-yeah thanks."

"Hm cool." She walks away unfazed and I start to rethink my life choices. I never thought I would be at a store like this.

I put the cuffs in my cart and continue to walk around the store. Alright so there's like a lot of stuff here. I'm extremely indecisive as well so I don't know what to do.

I walk to a "bdsm area" there are even more handcuffs, chokers, and more. I look around to find an even more items. I come across a penis vibrator that looks like a ring-except it's not for your finger.

I look at it and try to think of Charlie would like something like it. I mean I would but I'm not sure if he would. I mean I guess I could buy it and find out? I decide to buy it and throw it in the cart.

I also come across some leg cuffs that attach to the bed. Charlie likes it when I'm in control so I think he'd like it. I toss it in the bin and walk to the lube and condom section. I pick out everything I need and walk to the cashier.

She stares up at me chewing her gum obnoxiously, "found everything alright?" She says clearly not interested. I nod and smile slightly at her as she passes al the items through the scanner.

"Yeah.. kind of expensive though haha." I try to make small talk as she continues to chew on her pink piece of gum. I look around awkwardly as she reads out my total.

" €43.65 cash or card.?" I take out my wallet and tell her card. Thank God I have my own credit card because my mom would be very confused if I used hers. I take my bag and say goodbye as I walk out the door.

I walk the not crowded way home scared to find anyone I know with a bag from an adult store.

~

"Nicky did you already eat?"

"Yes mom I ate at the cafe" I smile at her as I walk by her upstairs. I quickly hide the bag in my closet as I walk to my bed, I lay on it and hear a buzz from my pocket.

I take out my phone and find Charlie texting me.

"You home?" I immediately reply with a yes and two hearts. He sends hearts back as I sigh happily. I really hope he doesn't mind trying these. If anything we won't use it at all, it doesn't hurt to try though.

I go to my closet and take a picture of the bag.
~
Nick🌚
*picture attached*
Got the goods.🫢

Darcy🧚🏻‍♂️
Enjoyyy;)

Tara🍄
You got this!! Wooo nick

~

I snicker as I turn off my phone and head to the shower. I shower quickly and head to my bed getting ready to sleep.

I close my eyes but suddenly hear a buzz and open my phone. I click on the notification and open the app to see a shirtless Charlie on my phone. Woah.

"I really miss you:("

"Woah. Hot."

"Stfu nickkk😭"

I open my mouth mesmerized by Charlie, I can never seem to get enough of him. I send him a heart and close my eyes finally going to sleep.

——

Cliffhangerrrr

855 words