"Char.."🌸⛔️

*placed in future, they live together with their dogs Nellie and daisy.

Question of the day: who's your fav Alice  oseman character?
Mine has to be Charlie or Tori:)

Enjoy:)

Charlie's pov:

"Charlie! Come on your taking decades."he chuckled in the middle of the sentence as I hear Daisy bark.

I sigh in defeat, putting my arms down to stop fixing my hair and walk towards nick.

"Fineee let's go."

I look to Daisy. She whines and turns her head to the side, I bend down and give her a kiss, I also  plant another kiss on Nellie's head. I grab my phone and wallet before walking out the door.

~

We make a first stop at the grocery store. I look over my list as nick grabs each and every item.

"All righty- we got everything then yea?" Nick looks down at me and I look at my list.

"mayo,cheese,milk... yep everything!" I mutter to myself quietly. I look up at him and nod and he sends me a warm smile. We both walk together to the cashier, the young lady looks at us and smiles eagerly. Hmm I've never seen her before here, must be new.

"Hi! Find everything okay?" I smile slightly and respond to her.

"Yeah all good." Though she doesn't look at me, she keeps staring at Nick. Why is she staring just at him?
Nick gives her an unamused smile and I swear her cheeks turn pink.

She scans the items while occasionally looking up at nick, nicks on his phone so he doesn't notice but I certainly do. She fixes her blonde hair while smiling to herself.
"€64.89"

Nick looks up from his phone and asks to pay with Apple Pay. She smiles and nods politely as she enters something in the system. Nicks pays and the 'accepted' noise lingers in my ear. She stares only at nick.

Why is she staring just at nick?? Nick grabs the bags like the true gentleman he is, she continues to stare at him as he does so.

"Have a good day!" She says to nick, she looks quickly at me and back down to her register.

What the hell.

I walk out with Nick and out the shopping cart back. Trying to not let her get to my head. She probably just liked his hair or something-or she recognizes him from somewhere and is trying to figure it out. I mean I've done it before.

She's not looking at nick because she likes him or anything.

I think.

I shake the thought and feeling of that off and walk to the next destination.

We enter the pet store and head to the back.

"Alright get the exact same brand char, Nellie got a little rash from the one we recently bought ." He says the last part sadly. I nod and look for the same brand of shampoo as we bought before.

Nellie had sensitive skin which made it difficult to find products that didn't irritate her skin. Though we recently found a new brand that actually helped her a lot.