"CLOSE THE DOOR"⚠️

Jane's pov:
(Sorry for the mix up)
"Charlie I mean it." I shake my finger in front of his face as he rolls his eyes. Oh for gods sake teenagers..

I can't believe he hasn't cleaned his room. I've told him before Nick comes(or anyone) to the house to clean! And yet what does he do? Not clean his room. I grab my cleaning detergent and go to the washroom. Okay, I've told myself I'm going to clean it so that's what I will do.

~

As I cut the asparagus, I hear a door bell from the distance and walk to the door. I open it to find Nick. His face goes from very smiley to a soft smile.

"Hi Nick."

"H-hi Ms.Spring."
I smile and hear Charlie's footsteps run down the stairs. I turn around and find Charlie giving me a look.

"Mom!" I move out the way as he drags nick in. Charlie runs up the stairs as nick follows him. They giggle as I hear the door shut.

"DOOR OPEN CHARLIE." I scoff and roll my eyes. I walk to the kitchen and decide to continue cooking.

~

It's been awfully quiet. Like 20 minutes of quiet. That's weird. Oh my god.

I run up the stairs and open the door.
I find nicks back to me, Charlie's arms around it as he scratches it. Charlie's mouth is covered by nicks hand as he moves under the covers.

"OH GOD" Charlie notices me and pushed nick off.
Nick falls off the bed covering his bottom half with a small extra blanket as Charlie covers himself with his main blanket.

"MOM!"

"CLOSE THE DOOR. MOM"

I close the door in shock. SEX?

"GET DRESSED AND COME OUT RIGHT NOW." I hear nick and Charlie mutter curses, I then hear shuffling and the door opens. Nicks red tomato face is the first thing I see. He shimmies out the way, "s-sorry- bye-" he walks down the stairs and I hear the door close quietly.

"Mom- you- you can't-"

"You're too young to be having sex!!!"

"MOM!"

"Charlie. You can't have sex."

"Mom im a teenager it's completely normal!" He moves his arms around as I try to keep my composure. I take a deep breath.

"Does Sarah know?"

Charlie opens his mouth in disbelief- I should be in disbelief not him!

"Y-yes and??"

I lick my lips as I try to keep calm.
"Are you at least being- safe?."

"MOM!"
"After what I saw, I deserve to know!" I say angry as he slightly nods, annoyed.

"Ok. G-good."

"No closed doors- EVER" I put my finger up before he responds. He scoffs and shuts his bedroom door.

Having sex?!?

We've said before- no sex before marriage. And what does he always do? Ignore me. Like always. Yes they both are 18 and they barely see eachother- but sex? I didn't do it until I was married..
For fucks sake! Having sex. I cannot believe him. I'm definitely telling his dad.

~
:o