Strangers>fake lovers>lovers (1)

Not sure how to title this one since it fits in all three categories (🌸⚠️⛔️(?))

(Charlie is 24 and nick is 25)

Cvnty_b1tch
Third person:

————
Ben❤️

where the fuck are you?

           I'm at tristens house. Why?

What? Wtf who are you with?

Darcy,Tara,tao,aled,Tristen
Elle, and nick, why?

Why tf are you with Nick and aled?

Babe, I barely know Nick. I only
talk to him bc everyone else knows
him, also he's dating Tristen. Aled Is      
                             Ace you know this.

Stop acting smart. Come back home now.
*liked by Charlie*
———————

I let out a breath and begin to stand up from my chair. Tristen stops kissing Nick and looks up at me.

"Are you leaving?"

"Yeah. Ben wants me home."

His once happy facial expression turned to anger.

"K bye shut the door" as soon as nick opens his mouth to say bye, he takes nicks face and begins to kiss him again. Tao, Elle, and aled get up and hug me goodbye. Tara and Darcy wave bye at me and continue their conversation.

"Text me when you're home!" I nod at aled and shoot him a smile. I grab my phone and leave Tristen's house. I can't understand why Ben gets so overprotective.

I guess it's hot but it's not hot when it always happens when I'm not with him. I start the long walk home while taking out my AirPods to listen to music.

~

"Babe I'm home!" I place down my keys and take my AirPods off, I walk to the room and see Ben on his phone.

Without looking up from his phone he responds.

"Well no shit Charlie I can see that." I flinch slightly, is he angry?

"What's wrong babe?" I sit on the bed and start to rub his legs.

"Don't touch me"  he moves his legs away and grabs our white throw over blanket to cover himself. I sigh and get up to make some food.

"Give me your phone." He says as I step out the room. Why does he always do this? Does he not trust me? I look back and hand him my phone.

"I'm going to make food, you hungry?"

He looks up at me and scoffs,
"Thought we were gonna watch your weight. I told you that you need to lose weight, why don't you listen to me?"

I look down at my body. He's right. I've gained 2 pounds and it shows. I nod and decide to watch a movie instead.

~

I get under the covers as I lay down next to Ben. He scrolls on instagram and I hug him while watching reels with him.

Tristen🤫
You were so good at that...😉

Ben quickly hides his phone as soon as he got the notification.