Further ⚠️

Third person pov:

This was it. The time was here and they were both nervous. They look at eachother scared to even breath. Of course they've done stuff- but this was a whole different level.

"What?" Charlie looks at nick after he asked the big question.

"I want to take it further." Nick clarifies as Charlie's looks up at him surprised and excited.

"I-I mean I do as well but- what if I'm not good at it."nick looks at Charlie reassuringly

"I don't think I'll be good at it as well. But it's not meant to be perfect char." He goes up to Charlie on the bed and kisses him.

Nick breaks the gentle kiss while Charlie looks back at him."just think about what we always do.. we kiss, we make out, we do some stuff. Then we'll take it from there. Slowly." He rubs Charlie's arm as he nods.

Charlie sighs and visibly relaxes his shoulders. His hands fly up to nicks plump face as he brings him in to kiss him. Nick slowly enters his tongue as he usually did. Nick dominates Charlie's mouth as Charlie's hands fall down to nicks chest, tracing every muscle he felt.

Nick places his hand on Charlie's torso slowly bringing him closer. Nick lays down as Charlie follows on top of him kissing him continuously.

They continue to passionately kiss as their hands move all around each others bodies.

"Mm." Nick groans against Charlie's mouth as nicks hands grab Charlie's-bringing them to nicks crotch. Charlie quickly unbuckles nicks pants causing nick to smirk against his lips.

They finally break their kiss as nick shimmies out his pants. As nick does so- Charlie takes the liberty to take his shirt off himself. Nick smiles wholehearted at the fact that Charlie isn't as insecure as he used to be. Charlie's face starts to turn red as he takes off his own pants.

The two boys are now both in their boxers, the room gets hot and they start to breathe irregularly. Charlie lays back on top of nick, his lips place small kisses on nicks jaw. He makes sure to take his time with it- both nervous and excited at what's to come.

Charlie starts to kiss his neck causing a small but noticeable groan from nick. Charlie's hands go down with him, touching nicks torso as he works his way down. Nick chuckles a bit as Charlie looks up to him grinning. Charlie kisses down adding pressure to each kiss until he reaches nicks boxers.

Charlie looks up to nick, his hands are propping him up to see him as he nods. Charlie slowly slips off nicks underwear causing his member to spring up. Charlie still looks mesmerized despite seeing it many times- a habit Charlie has that nick loves. Charlie places small kisses on the head-causing Nick to slightly shuffle under Charlie's touch.

Charlie slowly opens his mouth as he enters an inch or two in. Nicks stays staring at Charlie maintaining eye contact as he tries his best not to make much noise.

Charlie puts in half of Nick into his mouth, causing him to gag slightly. Nick rolls his eyes back as he lets out a sigh, Charlie continues to stare at him as nick struggles to keep quiet. Nick lays down fully as he tries to control his breathing.

Charlie's tongue rolls around him as he puts all of Nick in. Nick lets out a low moan as he props himself back up again to look at Charlie. Charlie gags as he feels nick at the very back of his throat, Nick moans out curses as he attempts to stare at Charlie.

"Fuck. That feels so good Charlie."

Charlie hums against him in amusement as he begins to move his head faster. Nick holds Charlie's head still as his leg starts to shake.