Bet⚠️2/2

~
4 weeks later..

I walk to my living room, dragging my feet to the sofa. Nellies loud footsteps echo throughout the house.

"Hi Nellie good morning! Nicks gone out for a run again huh?" She whines and shakes her head. I smile at her before getting her food out  the pantry.

Every since we started our stupid bet, he's been running every morning. He admitted to me it was because "you look so hot in the morning, I just can't resist." He's left every day around 8 am and came back at 9. I check the time, 8:39, I'll make some breakfast for him then.

I've done everything to make him fail. I would leave the shower and walk to the bedroom without a towel, run my hands through his body when we kissed, and I even let him win at Mario cart. I don't know how he still hasn't budged. I mean I was so close to going farther with him, and he stopped me!!
Me!

Who is this Nick Nelson.

I place the eggs on a plate and grab orange juice from the fridge. At that same moment I hear the door jingle and open.

"Char?" I look up from the fridge to find a sweaty nick coming to me.

"Hi! Morning." I kiss him on the cheek before bending down to get the orange juice container.

"I made-" I stop in the middle of my sentence, feeling a stinging on my butt. Uhm.

Did he?

"Did you just-"

"What? you like it." Nick winks at me before going to the bathroom.

"I'm gonna shower!" He screams from the bathroom as I try to contemplate what happened. I can almost hear his smirk in the bathroom. My face turns red and I feel tightness in my pants. Well fuck.

I wait for it to go down as I make myself some cereal.

I'm so glad today is the last day..

~

I sit down on the bed with my book, Nellie sits on the floor next to me wagging her tail.

Nick comes into the room, holding his phone in his hands. He has no shirt off and it's making me horny. I haven't been this horny since my teenage years. This is the longest we've gone without any sex.

"I'm so bored." I place my book down and pout. He plops down on the bed and looks at me.

"Mmmm. Wanna make out?" I smirk as I think of a plan. I bring my hand up to his cheek and bring him toward me. His soft plump lips meet mine. I kiss him harshly, not wanting to ever let go. His breathing quickens as I climb on top of him.

He enters his tongue, dominating mine. His forehead is pressed against mine as I slowly grind my hips on his crotch. At this point he would've asked me to stop because he wanted to win. Surprised he hasn't yet.

I want him so bad.

I kiss him hastily before I feel him pull away.

"Charlie, I don't want to lose." I kiss his cheek and down to his neck. Not caring about any stupid challenge.

"Please." I whisper on his freckle covered skin. I kiss down his neck, my tongue leaving trails of saliva as I do so. He sighs as he moves his head, giving me access.

His abs are more toned than before, Nick stares at me as I observe him.

"Charlie can you wait one day? We're almost done."

I grab my phone and check the time

11:57

"It's basically the next day." I show him the phone screen as he bites his lower lip.