Expirement⚠️pt2

Nicks pov:

I sit in my form seat waiting for Charlie to walk in the door. I clasp my hands and sit forward as I see Charlie's face light up. Since we're out, I wait for him to sit down and give him a quick peck(which is not enough for me). He smiles and giggles before talking.

"I'm sooo tired"

"I knoww, you only said it 1000k times over text."

He snickers as he turns around to his backpack. He takes out his supplies and straightens them on the desk. I stare at him, I don't know how I got lucky with such a HOT boyfriend.

I really want to ask him to come over. And I really want to have sex with him. We haven't in a week. A whole damn week. My thoughts about Charlie are interrupted by the teacher. I open my book and start to listen to the teacher.

~

I walk out of school with Charlie on my arm, people stare but I honestly couldn't care less. I squeeze his arm twice as he looks up to me.

"Want to come over?"

"Sure!" He smiles at me before bringing out his phone to text his mom. I wait for him as we walk to the bus stop.

I sit with him, he sits on the window side as I sit on the other side. I put my hand in his thigh like I always did, he passes me his AirPods and I take one to listen to music with him.

~

We both giggle as we open the door, I take off my shoes and wait for him to do so. We both walk to the kitchen to grab a little snack, I get an apple while he grabs string cheese. We run upstairs and head to my bedroom.

I open my blue covered laptop and play a movie. Charlie sits next to me, his head rested on my shoulder. He slowly nibbles on his cheese as I throw my finished apple into the bin. I throw my arms up as I celebrate it getting in.

"WOO!"

"Omg your such a dork." Charlie smirks as he makes fun of me. I take the laptop of my lap as I turn around to tickle him. He struggles as I pin him down on the bed, I slowly move in to kiss him. His pink soft lips meet mine as we take our time.

I break the kiss and open my eyes, Charlie takes his hands and brings me closer to him. I rub my nose with him which makes him giggle. He gives me a slow kiss as I reciprocate it.

I slowly get off him, putting my back on the headboard. He follows me and sits on my lap, cradling me. His legs sit at each of my sides as he grabs my face to kiss me once again. This kiss though was more sloppy and rushed than the other. He moves my face, making space to kiss my jaw and a bit of my neck sticking out my white uniform shirt.

While kissing me, he takes off my tie. He throws it to the floor as he begins to unbutton my shirt. My hands help him take my shirt off, I unbutton them all as I slowly slip it off my chest.

He smirks into the kiss, grabbing both my cheeks as he moves me closer to him-wanting a deeper kiss.

I take his tie off as I quickly unbutton his own white shirt. I kiss his neck harshly as soon as it came off. He groans slightly as I do so. His hands fly to my black jeans as I remember what I have hidden in the closet.

"Wait" I disrupt the kiss as I get him off me. He looks at me concerned as I walk to my closet, I feel his stare burn into my bare back.

"Nick?" His head is turned slightly to the side as I bring the bag out.

"Okay- so uh. I bought some stuff and I wanted to know if you wanted to try it? We don't have to obviously but if your up to it we could?" I stare his face scared I put too much pressure on him.