1 - Jeffrey Mori

I was able to borrow someone's phone to call dad, guess he just hailed an Uber to come pick me up. I'm here sitting on the bench outside of the airport waiting for that very same Uber. Bag between my legs, protecting it from all the crackheads. 

My bag doesn't have much in it, an old field jacket, some extra boots, probably some magazines to a gun I don't have anymore. I have some family photos, and those I care about the most. I have a knife, that I never used, and a foldout nightstick, that I used a lot. 

That in combination with a phone I jury-rigged into a little hacking device. Oh, and I have some other gizmos like a taser, a weighted yoyo thingy that I made with an 8-ball and a piece of bungee cord, some bladed watches that I ended up cutting myself with, oh, and some bladed inserts for the front of my boots, which I also cut myself with. After that point, I decided to just stick with my nightstick and my computers. 

My dog tags I keep on me, but I always keep them tucked under my shirt. It tells people that I was in the Ionian military, but nobody is going to understand what the UR stamp into the other dog tag is going to mean, not unless you were a member of the UR, or you're from the government. 

According to that beautiful military lady, it's not a good idea to wear these then, but nobody is going to know why my dog tag has a UR stamp, unless you're military yourself. It should tell people to, "not fuck with me", or whatever. More like, "this man's seen some shit, get him some water". 

A newer Toyota Camry pulls up, with the driver staring at his phone more than he is the road. Holy shit... no way, it's Denz! Denz, short for Denzel, don't ask me why he shortened it like that, ask him, he was an Uber driver for me when I initially left for the military and flew out of here. 

Denz: Told you I'd be here to pick you up, jump in!

Y/N: Alright... 

He was a veteran too, and even did a little vigilante work in Zaun, or so he told me. He's a Piltovan who came to Ionia just to get away from all the busy stuff going on over there. Piltover isn't for everyone, I totally get it. This is why I live in a home right outside the big city. 

I sit inside the car, where he looks back to scan me, probably trying to figure out what I'm thinking. 

Denz: You doing alright? 

Y/N: Yes sir. 

Denz: Alright... let's get you home, bet your dad misses ya. 

Y/N: So, what's new in the city? 

Denz: Not much. Some new apartments, new high-rise buildings, new companies buying up properties, but it stays the same. You left a little while ago... it's 2020 now, and... things are different. Had a disease a while back-

I know...

Denz: Music industry is uniting now, hell we got a band called the K/DA running around, my daughter loves them. 

I also know about them, those girls are fucking hot, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't have thoughts of what I wanted to do with them, even Seraphine. I got this weird... ummm... maybe it's better to not bring that up yet. And uhhh... thanks to my job in... "intelligence", I know all these girls do some freaky things with their lovers behind the scenes. 

Some of these lovers, like Yasuo to Ahri Vesani, or Tobias to Evelynn Shade, Kayn to Akali Tethi, those three being the main problems, are all criminals, or have serious criminal pasts. 

Benjamin, Seraphine's boytoy, he's clean. Kai'Sa is by far the worst out of all of them, like... she has a lot of sex tapes with her and her manager. How did I get these tapes? Man, how did I not get these tapes? His computer had no security at all. I erased them, tee-hee.