16 - Broken Glasses

TIMESKIP!

I wake up tomorrow, with some things looking like they fell out of our pockets. My nightstick and my normal phone are on the floor, and next to it, are a pair of folded glasses. These are Eve's glasses, her old ones, with the rose tint. However, it looks like it took the full brunt of that slash from TF on her cheekbone, because these are cracked to shit. 

I take the glasses and toss them onto the coffee table, then wrap my arms back around Eve, because I am just tall and flexible enough to do so. So, domestic and psychological abuse, combined with all the other legal shit... oh if I don't get impatient and kill you Felix, you are going behind bars... the 2018 fit, ruined. 

Looking down at Eve's face after brushing some of her hair back, I can see her cuts beginning to scab over. She can put make-up on it now without making it sting, and as it turns out, she's healing so fast I bet it'll be gone by tomorrow, according to Shen's advice. 

OH, I JUST REMEMBERED!!! SHE FUCKED UP HER PHONE... UGH... The whole point I gave her that new phone is so that she can talk to only me and the close ones she trusts. Now she knows that she can't go home anymore... not until I deal with the main problem... I have to destroy her phone again. 

I lightly take her arm off of me and then roll out of bed, picking up her phone from her purse. She had it tapped long enough for her delightful TF to trace it. As soon as he calls her on this thing, she could get some hacker fella to track it down. I put on my boots, then my coat, then my mask, then my hat, grabbing my gun and all my tools I need. 

Eve: Mmmph... where you going? 

Y/N: I'm gonna go take care of your phone again, don't worry, I'll be right back... 

Eve: Sorry... f-forgot...

Y/N: It's not your fault... mmph...

I give her a smooch on the cheek and a brush of her hair, and that was enough to make her smirk and go back to sleep. 

He's not gonna be able to find Eve if I leave with her phone, and even better if I pick up her phone, I'll lure him out. Good luck finding Jeffrey Mori's apartment, that person doesn't exist! Actually, would it be better if I used my own name? No, I'll use Jeff...

I still had it tapped and based on the location activity on my other phone, it looks like she was kidnapped anyway. Ahri might've taken her to a beauty place, then she dropped her off on the side of the road, where she walked a couple blocks, then got yanked into an alleyway to get to my apartment. I hope this idiot went to bed not realizing that, or else I'd have a death squad on me. 

He changed his contact's name on it... you fucker... 

Toby: Are u coming home? im srry i promise ill never do that again!

Eve: NO!

Toby: PLZZZZ COME HOME DARLING!!!

Eve:  U sent the message when u cut me

Toby: DONT BE LIKE THAT!!! if it helps at all your lambo keys are okay are you okay? 

Eve: u dont care stop acting like u do

Toby: If u dont come home im releasing the tape

Eve: Do it, u wont

Toby: sending some ppl to come pick u up, pls come home, ill do anything u want

Eve: kick rocks then

Toby: IM SORRY!!! can u call right now? 

Eve: U didnt deserve it...