13 - Counseling Appointment

I managed to track down one of the Piltover legends that I served with in PsyOps. Turns out, he was living low profile, but now low enough for his standards, he knew there were other veterans out there that could use his experience just to get them through life. Veteran's counseling led me to a couple sources and told me this was the guy to see... Ezreal. 

Ezreal, the shaggy blonde wearing, crack shot shooting, rifle monster that he was, or better known as Archer, which was his codename when we were together. His deadeye and his gun play are the reason I can shoot straight; however, I'll be damned if I get on his bad side. He could hit me with a shot all the way across the city if he wanted.

Never believed him to be one for counseling though... I'm guessing he's got PTSD. I found the rec hall that he's doing it out of, where one of the old high schools used to be, then they turned it into office space. 

I can already recognize who he is, a veteran with crutches walks by me as I'm heading to the gym they were sitting in. He's got a beard this time around, but still has his long blonde hair. As prepubescent as he looked and acted, I'm shocked he could grow one. Reminds me that I need to trim mine...

I walk in and the first thing I do as he's putting chairs back is cut the lights. 

Ezreal: Haha! Very funny, Drew! You're late, I-

I flip the lights back on, revealing myself standing in the doorway, mask down. I only need to do it when I do something sus. He looks like he just saw a ghost, maybe he didn't expect to see me again so soon. 

Ezzy: I thought I was done with work...

Y/N: We are. 

Ezzy: Then why are you here? They get you to come grab me for something? 

Y/N: Ezreal, I just thought I'd stop and visit an old friend, why do you always assume I'm showing up to grab you for a mission? We're done, we've been done. 

Ezzy: I don't know, to me it looks like you got a lot on your mind.

Y/N: Well, yeah, I have a popstar living in my apartment with me and she's hiding from a crazy boyfriend. 

Ezzy: Oh yeah and who's that? 

Y/N: Anyway, so, counseling? 

Ezzy: Right... Yeah, yeah... Hey, help me put these chairs back and we'll go to the bar. I'll talk aaalllll... about my dumb stories and maybe finally you'll open your mouth for more than two sentences. It's good to see you though, wish we could get Sona and Vi to visit...

He knows I'm a hacker, hell I used to work with him, he knows how capable I am with my electronics. I can talk freely about my work with him, he also knows my real name... 

Sometimes, I forget my name... not Jeff...

I help him lift up some more chairs, folding them and hanging them back up.

Y/N: How is Violet? Heard she got found out on the news, did some digging, turns out none of you guys are living low-profile... 

Violet works as a lieutenant for the police, yet CHOOSES to be a detective alongside Caitlyn, who's the chief of police. Sona don't even get me started; she makes some sick jams. All of this happened in a span of like... weeks. 

Ezzy: Yeah, sorry we aren't all Ionian and fear about Noxian takeovers or whatever junk your leaders keep thinking about. 

Y/N: I can't deny the Ionian leaders, especially in Shon-Xan, are so fucking old-world. They fear that Noxus is gonna come back with more troops to take over and drive-up military spending.