21 - Voluptuous Maiden

THIS FINALLY STARTS INDEED WITH AN ACTUAL, BONAFIDE, STRONG, LEMON WARNING! This lemon... is over 1000 words long...

I feel her tail caress my arm as I'm crutching my way inside, and then her tails retract once I shut the door. They pull on the blind, revealing a beautiful demoness sitting on the bed, all for me. 

Eve: Mmmmmm... it's so hot in here... 

Y/N: I think I can help you cool off...

Eve: Yeah? Cause I think you're the one the one getting me all steamy. 

Y/N: Force of habit... sorry... 

She softly moans, undoing the buttons on her top, revealing more of her cleavage, and then arching her back to push her boobs out towards me. 

I crutch my way over to the bed some more, slipping off my coat and shirt, although I made sure to toss my shirt in Eve's direction. She catches it, and then drapes it on her one hand, inhaling and taking a whiff of it.

She smiles at me, glancing at me with eyes, filled to the brim with lust. She tosses the note we got along with her top at me, and I awkwardly fumble them. Sadly, I can't catch with these crutches... 

Eve: Looks like I need to try again...

She kicks her feet out, and I hold onto her heels as she's unzipping her skirt. I help take her heels off as she's flirtatiously giggling and drag her one foot down my bare chest. 

Eve: Mmmmm... you like my feet? 

Y/N: I like all of you... *sharp, inhaling sniff* 

I smell her one heel and then drop it beside the other one, exhaling in a smile just like she did to me. She can't resist it, and I swear I caught a blush as her tails curl into a heart. I crutch my way to the edge of the bed, and she starts running her hands up and down my stomach, dragging her claws and placing her chin right on my crotch.

Y/N: I think we gotta trade places... 

Eve: Oh, you know me so well...

She stands up and we both kiss, meanwhile she's helping me turn around. I land on the bed and my crutches hit the floor, and she crawls on my lap the second she gets the chance. She drags her tongue up my bare chest, and then comes up to tongue-punch my mouth. 

She gives me a chance to explore her fangs before she takes over completely, beating me in the kissing battle. I feel her claws tickle their way down to my waistline, tugging at my pants. I rub my hands up and down her hourglass hips, arriving at her glutes to pry and ply.

*SLAP!*

Eve: A-AAH!~ H-hey now... mmmph... 

I give her one globe a good slap, and then dig my claws into it, continuing to play as she moans into my mouth. She pushes herself off of me to grind on my lap, allowing me to grab ahold of her perfect breasts. She takes her bra off and tosses it at my face, continuing to let me squeeze.

In one swift motion, after her tails take my hands from her breasts, she yanks my pants off and they hit the floor. I'm fully exposed to her, and the fiery nervousness builds up as I raise my head. All she does is sit on my lap, wearing nothing but panties and a garter, smirking down at me. 

She knows she doesn't have to do anything; she knows that she's hot to me. What she doesn't understand is that she's irresistible. My member begins to pulsate just staring at her, growing in size as it did in the bath, as Akali was holding it... this is what I wanted... Evelynn... 

Eve: Oh my... it's getting bigger than the bath... Akali was right. You're packing some serious heat for an Ionian boy... 

Y/N: Hmmm?