18 - Kaboom!

*LOUD KABOOM!* 

That was the sound of a pound of plastic explosives, makeshift explosives, blowing up five last Lamborghinis, and two Mercedes SUVs that were still wrapped in their plastic, now burning to a crisp. I went exactly where that goon said there was going to be action... and there was. 

*BOOM!*

I put a slug through one of the last guys that was crawling away, and then leave the restricted area, pulling my mask down, and using my phone to power up all the lights. My next stop is the mountain, so I grab one of the untraceable, unmarked cars I saved from the rest. 

I can't keep it, but I can drive it, a 2016 Dodge Viper ACR, silver with the black and red racing stripe. Made with love and... hopefully, I don't kill myself. 

*VWOM-VWOM! NYOOOOOOOOOOM!*

This car is high profile, so I do my best to stay hidden by shutting the headlights off and then cutting the power to the warehouse, since it's not outside of town and it's connected to the grid.

Poor neighboring warehouses also lost power, but they don't operate at night anyway. Oh no...

These are... all of Evelynn's cars... I need to call her and see if we can make a solution.

Eve: Darling!

Y/N: Eve I'm at another warehouse but... we got a problem. These are your cars, but they're assets to him.

Eve: Oh, the dupes!

Y/N: "Dupes"?

Eve: Silly... if I crash one of them, I won't have to wait to get another one... Just promise me that you won't die.... and send me pictures of them burning. Don't ask why.

Y/N: Why?

Eve: Mmmmmm... don't test me, darling. Or else... I'm gonna touch you.

Y/N: Uhhh...

Eve: I am freaky.

Y/N: Okay, freak-mode Eve, I will do as you wish... love you.

I hang up and pull up to the gate in the dark, all people see is the silhouette of the car. What I am about to do is very stupid, but seeing all the electronics I can tap into, it will definitely work. Two men are on the other side of the fence, shining flashlights into my car. All they can see is the masked, Titleist golf hat wearing grim reaper putting it in gear. 

*TIRE SKRRRRRT... VWOOOOM!*

I send the car through the wire fence, and it ends up taking the fence with me, along with those two guards who got their backs broken from hitting either side of the gap that the warehouse door created, but letting me slip right in. Inside, I can see the glint from all of Eve's replica cars. 

Y/N, why don't you sell the cars? Why don't you contact the police? I want to make sure nobody can benefit from his business, so all that money can go to nothing. I don't know what other connections he could have, so I'm playing it safe. I get out of the ruined Viper, putting two more guards down in the dark. 

*BANG! BANG! BRRRRRRRRR!*

All of the other guards begin to spray in my general direction, but none of them hit me when I drop to the ground, instead, they start shredding all of the metallic purple cars, judging from the metal impacts and windows. I'm getting more and more sore as this night goes on, just tiring myself from all the killing and crawling on broken glass. 

I sneak up behind one of them in the dark and basically hijack his gun, his friend shooting his own buddy, whilst I spray him down with an AKS-74u. 

*BRRRR!*