5 - Rebel Proposition

Yasuo and I talk a little bit as we leave to the lobby together. He just wanted to welcome me and a few other technicians. They are a little skeptical about me, especially since I hardly talk. It might seem normal, but the average human doesn't respond in as many short-word answers as I do. And with each waking moment around these people, I just want to shut my mouth completely like I did in the field sometimes. 

And I do just that...

We have Lance, Dak, Brody, and Cass, who is another boy, and he is so friendly, despite me not ever wanting to talk back to him. Yep, all the technicians are dudes, Lance and Dak are fucking assholes, I swear. They act all thuggish, I wonder if they got some criminal qualities about them. Brody seems like a lacky tag-along.

Lance quietly: Hey, Yasuo is uhhh... Jeff... you know...

Yasuo: Is he what? 

Dak: On the spectrum maybe?

Yasuo: What just because he knows he has a job to do? Hey, he speaks in actions, and he's just like all of you. I'm expecting the same kind of respect that you're giving me now; you give to him also. So, what if he doesn't talk much? 

Cass whispers: Have you seen some crazy shit, Jeff? 

I pause for a moment, turning to Yasuo. 

Y/N: I'm gonna go check out the city.

As I leave, he turns around and speaks to the rest of them.

Yasuo: Yeah, that's totally fine, Jeff, hey! You guys make yourselves at home also. I know some of you Noxians got trouble fitting in. Cass and Lance, go show these guys around! I want us all to kind of get along...

I tune them out as I'm pushing through the revolving door, taking me out to the back parking lot. Why the revolving door is in the back, I have no idea, but I shoot right through an alleyway and onto the street. I don't know what is good, and what isn't to do around here. I have my hacking phone and my regular phone, oh that's it. 

I use my hacking phone to see if their central system has changed much and it hasn't, just new entries and numbers to more traffic lights and cameras, as well as access panels nearby and what not. Once again, I wish it was simpler, I'd love to hack and fling cars around. I walk by people, just fiddling with my hacker phone. 

Piltover has a more advanced network. I can change traffic lights and blow shit up with electricity back home, but over here, my powers are much more potent. I have remote profiling, capable of using the police database and government records to look at everything about someone that Piltover knows. It's also much easier to cut power since their power grid is part of the same central operating system. 

I can even track down and stalk people if I wanted, but I'm not a sick piece of shit-OKAY I went too far. I'm able to find out K/DA Akali's EXACT location using her phone, traffic cameras tagging her bike, and the profiling on an ATM. 

Akali Jhomen Tethi, "Former Kinkou member", that's the most threatening thing about her. 163 cm tall, 23 years old, likes sharp knives and long walks on the beach. Occupation: "Lead rapper and assistant vocalist for the K/DA." OH!!! Recent search history... no... No, okay, that's too far. Thank you for your search data, Piltover Google, but I hope I won't be needing it. 

FUCK IT, what did she search? "How to approach a stranger you like the look of" It was in Korean, but that's because she might be using a Korean keyboard, not surprising. Alright, that's all I'm looking at, I'm going into this restaurant a couple blocks from the hotel. It's an Ionian place, they better have seaweed noodles... they have seaweed noodles. 

Now at this point in time, I should be going through all of their histories, you know, dreaming every horny fan's dream, but I respect most of their privacies... except Evelynn, I would love to know what she's up to, considering her icon is demonic, and to some mouth-breathers, mostly sexual.