8 - Call to Action

TIMESKIP!

I didn't see the guys long at work today, they had to leave early, and they did in fashion, taking off in that Charger of theirs. Cass wasn't smart, he just rode along with them. I mean, whatever they want to do is up to them, but I'm predicting he's going to fuck up.

I'm working late tonight, with nothing going on, which is just perfect. Just me, my wrench, and the last few pieces of the stand keeping the stage up. Maybe I should look into a different job, plus I still need to call Graves...

Also got wind from a ninja rebel girl that there's a hot spring atop of the mountain, the one on the Noxus side of Piltover, in the North. Someday, I'm taking a trip out there, late at night, we're gonna vibe out and just be alone with my thoughts. Call me fruity, but that's something you just have to experience, with or without someone.

For now... I get to hear a muscle car pull up to the gravel lot in front of the warehouse. I hear some door slamming, followed by some struggling. Oh, then an innocent Cass screaming, well... I might've been right. 

Cass: LOOK!!! LANCE, I CAN JUST LEAVE TOWN!!! PLEASE!!! 

Dak: YEAH YOU CAN'T DO THAT, YA IDIOT!!!

Lance: We gotta get rid of him... 

They don't know that I'm the only one still here. So, of course, they're talking out loud. I can hear Cass punch someone and then attempt to run. 

*BANG!* 

At that point, I stopped, and peered over the stage from behind it. I just heard Lance fire a shot from his handgun, threatening Cass to stop running. Cass is forced to turn around in the middle of the warehouse, where Dak comes up and punches him across the face, then drags him. 

I take out THE phone and continue spectating from the corner of the warehouse. Lance disappears for a second as Dak continues to beat him up. As soon as I see Lance come back with a power pack from his car, I already knew what he was going to do. 

*BZZT! CASS SCREAMS IN AGONY!* 

My bolded words don't do justice with the amount he's screaming. 

Cass: LANCE!!! S-STOP!!!

I come up behind him. I'll give them all a chance to stop this and get the fuck out. 

Y/N: Turn it off. 

Dak: Hey look, it's the gimp!

Lance: Hehe... well... this just gets better and better-

Without letting him finish his sentence, while he's pulling out his piece to beat me with it, I pivot my foot, along with my hip, reeling my wrench back. Keep in mind... this is a 24-inch, steel, adjustable wrench. I grab his hand and let go right into his leg. 

*SMACK! BONE BREAK!*

Lance: *GAAAH!*

I see Dak try to blindside me and I duck my head, causing him to miss entirely. I kick him right in the stomach, and that forces him to recoil back. 

*KICK!*

He picks his back up, but he's too late, come down with the wrench, HARD... sending spit, teeth, and blood across the floor. I hear his collarbone snap from the force, and that's him dealt with. Turning back to Lance, he's gone, but that trail of his blood is easy to follow. 

I grab Dak's gun, which is a Glock-19, a weapon I'm far too familiar with, then stomp my way across the warehouse floor, where I see a scared Lance trying to drive his way to freedom. As soon as he stops the car to put it in drive, all it took was a well-placed bullet.