2 - Reintegration Is Hard

"...Well, that's just it, you can't just rush this process!" 

*DISTANT GUN SHOTS CAN BE HEARD!* 

"DAMMIT!!! STEP ASIDE!"

*BOOM! CHK-CHK!*

"I guess that works..." 

The sounds of all the shooting dies down as we get closer to the control room. This was in Noxus, a facility taken over by undercover Black Rose operatives, Vi and I were the only ones who weren't indisposed. Brute and Specter, on the mission. 

"HEY, WHAT ARE YOU-"

*PUNCH! LIGHT STRUGGLE! NECK SNAP!* 

Brute proceeds to punch the scientist across the face, and then snap his neck, sending a shock into the other scientists, causing them to either flee, or cower. All of these are responsible for testing live patients without consent. They were responsible for the creation of a rogue subject, also known as "Briar". 

So, needless to say, some of us who came from Zaun, show no remorse on human experimentation. 

*BOOM! CHK-CHK! BOOM! CHK-CHK! ELECTRONIC SPURTS ENSUE!* 

She destroys all the main controls, shutting down the server room, as well as sending their nuclear reactor haywire. I find the security room next door, where I kick the chair aside and start doing my thing. I make sure to inject a special concoction I have, basically a whole function that's similar to forgetting thermal paste... only hotter... 

*COMPUTER FIZZ... SPARK!* 

Using my phone, I make sure the damage carried over to the hard drive, and it did, as well as melted. I used a flash drive to steal what we needed before frying it all. 

I storm out of the room and nod heads with Vi. While I was busy in there, she was out here, killing all the scientists who should've known what line of work they were getting into. Didn't matter if some of them didn't have a choice, it's unfortunate... 

"I SEE MORE AGENTS!" 

We quickly dodge and hide beside either side of the door as the one insurgent begins to spray into the dark room from the light. 

*BRRRRR! BRRRRR!* 

That's a Galil, chambered in 7.62x51mm, and I want it. I fold out my nightstick as soon as I see the barrel come through the doorway. 

*CRACK! CRACK! KICK! SMACK!*

I hit him upside the arm, making him drop his gun, then hit him in the ribs, then kick his leg down, using one final smack on the top of his head. I pick up his Galil and-

*BANG!* 

Then, Vi and I leave through the corridor in absolute silence... using my phone who now has a connection to the unstable remote functions throughout the facility, yes, I did just "hack the mainframe" as some movie producers would put it. I examine the code writing itself and tap on the prompt, cutting the lights to cover our exit. 

.....

...

.......

Y/N: HAH! *Pant, pant* 

I take some slow breaths as my heart stops trying to burst out of my chest. I sit up from my bed, shirt off with only pants on. Pitch black, with the only light coming from the stars outside. I don't even know if I can classify that as PTSD, I just... that's the first weird dream I think I've ever had. It's not even a nightmare, just putting me in an experience that... I thought I'd never be in again...