9 - Getaway

Evelynn: Come on darling, my car is right around the corner... you can drive, right? 

Y/N: How do you want me to drive? 

Evelynn: Impress me. 

She hands me the keys, and the badge has the Lamborghini badge on it. Don't tell me I'm driving the purple one from the music video... I am. That is the Aventador LP 700-4, adorned in a shiny purple wrap. 

Evelynn: I apologize, I was feeling a little old school tonight, darling... 

Y/N: I see that. 

She's acting like owning an expensive car like this isn't impressive, bullshit. I guess she has so much wealth that she just sees this car as a nostalgic artifact. It's not even that old, like it's from 2012, it's 2020 now. 

Y/N: They don't make them like they used to, though. 

I hold the passenger door open for her. She lightly scoffs at me, then holds her necklace as she lowers herself inside the car. She's got quite the fit. 

Silky blazer, silky skirt, smooth legs with some slip-ons, showing a form of relaxed, as well as business. She's got a nice top on under her blazer, cropped to show just a tiny bit of cleavage, but not super heavy. Her necklace, or necklaces, are all platinum, and have either diamonds or other jewels in them. 

Her glasses are just like her popstar glasses, only this time with black tint instead of the rose tint. Her claw rings were beautiful, but she took them off after I bent them. 

Don't even get me started on her tails, which are prosthetic, but she, alongside Ahri, love to wear them all the time. Her one lasher tail brushes my one hand as it closes the door for her. It has multiple platinum blades on the end of it.

Her hair might be the best part of her outfit. She has her two buns holding everything together up top, and it flows down her back and chest, pure white, not tinted like the music video. Putting the car into drive after doing my part, I pull out of the back parking lot, and as we're heading down the road, multiple cop cars are rushing in the other direction. 

Eve: Lots of cops out tonight...

Y/N: Hmmm? What was that? 

Eve: Lots of-

I tap my phone to change the light to green, then full-send my foot into the ground, lifting out the clutch and gunning down the empty road. Eve is just frozen with a smirk on her face, pressed against the seat as I shift gears. Like I said before, driving isn't hard, you get to do it a lot in my old line of work. 

Eve: You were in the military, you said?!

*NYOOOOOOM! POP! POP!*

I cut the speed and then take a sharp turn onto the highway, it runs across the outside of Piltover, goes up the mountain and then you can either go further into the Noxus direction or we can turn around and go back into the city and into Zaun. 

Eve: Oh, come on, darling, this car can take it...

Y/N: Faster? 

Eve: Faster, darling!

We're getting into race-car levels of playing around. I'm forced to weave in and out of traffic, cut people off as I keep sprinting along on the highway. She squeals in excitement when we pass the 200 mile per hour threshold. Cars are zipping by me like flies, this is near impossible. I hit the off ramp and immediately slow down. 

Eve: They don't teach you in the military to drive like that, Jeff... I see by the jacket you were in Ionia, what did you do there? 

Y/N: I was... in a form of... special operations.