27 - Back to the Main Event

On the way there, Katarina lent me a mask and it surprisingly wasn't laced with chloroform. Before Katarina and I walk in, we mask up. 

I pull the door open, and she goes in with the AR-15. 

Talon: Kat-

*BANG! BANG!* 

Holy shit, no hesitation, she puts two rounds in his skull, and he falls to the ground. She throws the gun down and I don't say a single word. She steals his necklace, looks like a marking of the family, and then runs towards me. I move out of the way, and she hops the railing, off the back of the boat, and diving into the water. 

Y/N whispers: Bye Katarina... 

Sona: Lady on a mission, I respect it, she was cute. 

Y/N whispers: Terrifying too. 

I head inside and for some reason, Thomas and Tobias are just missing, but the dress is there, and from Sona's input, it's genuine. 

Sona: Not fake, everything is exactly where it's supposed to be, bend the... 

I bend one of the golden flames, and it's very real gold, buttery as 24 karat should be. I can't analyze the clarity closely, but the high-end silky material. I take it and pack it all back up in the tailor bag, then strap it around my back. 

Turning around... oh... 

*THE SOUNDS OF MANY GUNS COCKING ENSUE!*

Kench: THIEF! Put down the dress, boy... 

Y/N: Mmmmm... MM-MMM...

Kench: Yes.

Y/N: No. 

Kench: I will have my men beat you and have it ripped off your back. 

Y/N: It'll ruin the dress... What, you're gonna shoot me? 

Ezzy: I have to do something; I can get a view from outside into the quarters. It's a small gap, Y/N, move your head man... 

No, no, no don't. 

Y/N whispers: No, don't do it... the timer we set, remember... 

*LOUD, EARTHQUAKING, BOOM!* 

The bombs explode downstairs, and it shakes the whole boat. I fall onto the bed as Kench's fat ass falls over and rolls around. The henchmen are forced to grab onto rails for stability. Now's my chance, I have to embrace my inner Ionian. 

Y/N: NOW!

*BULLETS CRACKING! CURDLING IMPACT!* 

I hear multiple shots being fired by Ezreal as we create an action movie. Heads are popping behind me, or people are dropping dead. I take the same route that Katarina took, only using some of the railing to swing my way down, gradually scaling the sinking ship. 

This whole mission takes care of the excess imports, takes care of the guns, which is a huge punch in the dick for TF. 

Sona: YOU'RE DOING GREAT, THE HELI IS ON THE RIGHT SIDE!!! The digital masking is still working, hehe... you're just a blob. 

I lose the mask for my baseball cap, picking up a shotgun I conveniently see on the stern of the ship that someone dropped. I don't know if I'll blend in, but it's worth a shot. I continue jogging onto the off-ramp, helping a few guards like I'm one of them. 

Y/N: We're not out of this yet... I secured the dress! 

Y/N whispers: Sona ping the fucking chat so that these idiots get told I need to deliver it to TF personally...