20 - Break It In

THIS CHAPTER STARTS WITH A TEASING LEMON WARNING!

Y/N: T-there's no room in here for you, girl! 

She's sloshing water around, trying to find a way to fit in the bathtub with me, Eve then settles for sitting under the faucet. She shuts the water off and has just enough room to plant her rump down in between my calves, watching my one ankle. 

She snickers a little as she uses her feet on my chest, I'm obligated to kiss her one foot when it comes up to my face. 

Eve: There's always room for me, darling... and what do we have here?

Y/N: I don't know... what's going on down there? It's almost like I got a naked demon lady taking a bath with me.

Eve: Mmmph... oh that feels so good.

She drags her feet down my chest and to my waist, taking the washcloth to clean herself off too, giving me a show. My member slowly hardens each time she drags the cloth down, moaning softly with each stroke. 

Eve: Akali said you were packing... but I didn't see anything too-ooh... i-impressive...

She twitches her one foot that has my member lying against it, rolling it to the other foot, and gasping as she slowly rubs it. 

Eve: W-wow... okay... I knew well to take Akali with a grain of salt...

Y/N: Not what you expected, huh? 

Eve: You know what Kai'Sa says about the quiet ones... "They're the loud ones in other things." 

She says that last part in Kai's accent, and proceeds to squeeze my member with both her feet, I wish we could've went further, but we needed to get my ankle checked out.

Eve: All this made me forget we're just getting you ready for the doc. 

LEMON OVER! MORE HAPPENS LATER :(

Y/N: Fuck... you're right! *Grunt*

Eve: Think you can hold up for a doctor's appointment? Whatever we do after that is fair game. 

Y/N: Ugh... fiiine...

Eve: Come on, we're clean, we're ready, and after we see the doctor, NOTHING... is stopping us. 

Y/N: No more putting it off... 

Eve: I am going to break the bedframe... 

Y/N: I'm going to ruin the sheets.

Eve: You aren't winning this...

Y/N: Oh, what makes you think I want to win? 

Throughout that exchange, she was helping me get dried off and then dressed, picking out an outfit for me to wear and treating me like her own Ken Doll. It's the same as always, except cargo pants instead of sweats. She helps me put my boots on, rising up in between my legs. 

Eve: Oh, I want it so bad...

Y/N: Behave, baby... 

Eve: Alright Austin Powers! Come on... come... *Grunt!*

She helps me up off the couch and we both walk together to the garage. Yes, luckily this time around we have her Lamborghini to take us places, reserved in the parking garage, with new license plates, and a new paint job. That was her endeavor per my request, because I'm far too paranoid. 

Instead of "D1VA", or whatever it said before, it says, "4G0NY", and is painted in a matte finish, jet black, and deadly. I thank Ahri for doing all of this for us while Eve occupied the apartment, and I was out blowing up warehouses.