17 - More Hangout Time

That person calling was Akali, so me and Eve are eating takeout in my studio apartment with Akali. We're not at Kayn and Kali's place simply because Kali is concerned that Kayn might tell Tobias about me, however I have met him briefly. He doesn't seem like a fan of him either. 

She's just had this box with her almost this entire time. I wonder what's in it.

Y/N: Hey, kama-chameleon, what's in the box?

Kali: Oh this? Oh, Kai'Sa and I got the idea to get you guys something to pass the time... so, since Toby isn't a fan of these things and I guess you might not be either, because you're so techie... we just figure we'd get it anyway. <Sound good? Open!>

Y/N: <Is it some sex toy?>

Kali: Under certain circumstances... maybe...

She starts frantically ripping apart the paper it was wrapped in, then plops the box down in front of us, on the coffee table.

Kali: XBOX!

Y/N: No way....

Kali: Series X, the mini fridge looking one. Sasa and I both have one, so you could party up with us if you want, up to you... or... play something split screen, there's two controllers in there.

Eve: You just got us this so you had another person to play with.

Kali: Well... a little bit, a fireteam with three or trios on Fort is always better than a duo. Also too, when Kai can't play, I have to play alone.

Eve: Awwwwww... why didn't you ever say anything.

Kali: You don't seem like the gamer type!

Eve: I've been jiggling joysticks since the age of-

Kali: Don't finish that... And you! I already know what you're going to say! "Oh, someone can track this, blah-blegh..." Yeah, crazy idea-

Y/N: There are many things I can do to stay safe gaming. Just make sure you don't let Toby rough you or Kai around.

Eve: If he touches one hair on Kai'Sa's perfect ponytail...

Y/N: Do I have PTK?

Eve nods, Kali just makes confused Ionian ninja noises.

Y/N: Permission to kill, we're using that now to discuss it. She wants him to suffer behind bars... I want to just end him and he done with it. Although...

Kali: Someone will take his place, ALSO WAIT!!! You don't seem like the killing type... like, sure you're strong, from the military, hot... but I mean, come on. You'd be dropping to his level!

Eve whispers in my ear: She doesn't know...

Kali: What's that?

Y/N: Nothing! She's just... whispering an innuendo into my ear. I won't kill him, but holy shit I want to.

Kali: That's a bit goofy to think like that but... I mean what do I know? If you need help with any martial arts training, like if he gets too jealous... hit me up.

Eve: You just want an excuse to see his muscles!

Kali: Oh, I already saw them hard at work, and a very specific one-

Eve: Stop ruining the surprise!

Y/N: Thanks for the Xbox... now let's finish up here.

Kali: I think it's more impressive you warmed up to us.

Eve: You have to be easy with the quiet ones... Oh and they're so sweet, mmmm... darling.

She pushes her chest against my arm and nuzzles my neck.