24 - Queen to Her Castle

Eve: So, where did you get all the money from? 

Sona: Oh... I'm... a hacker for hire, and I test company databases for money... also I play keyboard at some pubs.

Y/N: That's crazy...

Sona smirks and nods, then goes back to eating her burrito. We decided to hit up a Mexican place next to her flat, and they have some of the sauciest burritos. Sona's text to speech, AI gadget is really goofy, and I actually figured out where the voice is from.

Y/N: Is your voice model done of... one of the Kanker sisters from Ed, Edd n Eddy?

She gasps a little, in utter shock I was able to figure that out, astonished. She starts clapping with a big smile on your face, bouncing up and down. 

Sona: I'M SURPRISED YOU GOT IT!!! THAT'S AMAZING!!! It was such a funny show growing up...

Y/N: It was...

Eve: I never watched it. 

Y/N: Oh, we definitely should, it'd give you a glimpse of my childhood. 

Eve: It'll teach me all your weaknesses... yes... *fufufufufufufu...* 

Sona and Eve both giggle as I continue to eat. Both of them start coming up with funny ideas with their little whispers. I hear words like "hole", and "date", get thrown around, and I swear I see Eve's buns on her head wiggle a little as her demonic head is filled with more ridiculous ideas. 

Once I finish my burrito, I get scoffed at when I take the phone out at the dinner table. I monitor the traffic cameras, as well as some of the footage from the neighbor's Ring camera. I'm able to catch a posse of Land Rovers pull through the gates, leaving the mansion. I follow them for a few blocks, up until they reach the off ramp that takes them to Zaun. 

Guess who can send an anonymous ping to Powder the Jinx... or... Jinx... whatever she is? This guy! I send a ping through some of the underground chats I skimmed, letting them know that the big man is in Zaun, and here's all his warehouse locations down there, have fun with the coke and the shimmer. 

If I'm lucky, Jinx kills him instead. I know his type, he's dumb resilient. 

Ur_dead_jaja: <Thank you for the valuable information, Zaun approves of you changing sides.>

Oh right, I have a Twisted Fate name. It's not as good as the Twisted Fart one I saw, but... man I don't even remember what it is... 

Eve: What's that? Did he leave? 

Y/N: Yeah, TF left. 

Sona: Need... help... tracking him, Y/N? I have some resources and I'd be happy to help an old friend!

Y/N: No thanks, I got it. 

Sona: Let Jinx know! She runs the show down there and she's a very nice lady! 

Y/N: Yeah, I could do that. 

Eve: Jinx was planning on killing you! 

Y/N: No, she was planning on keeping her city safe, killing me was one of those options she had. She won't kill Tobias, but you can bet your ass she's gonna try and make him pay.  

Eve: He has warehouses down there... for stuff... 

Y/N: Coke and shimmer, yeah-

Sona: This isn't new information.

Y/N: You know too? 

Sona: Just needed the Specter to deal with it.

Y/N: Specter handled it by using his connections.