29 - Quick Bilgewater Run

PERHAPS A LARGE TIMESKIP!

Eve: You sure you won't need more than this? I think another bag might be a good idea. Clothes wrapped around guns in a bag won't get past customs.

Y/N: Bold of you to assume I'm flying public. Plus, I can hack their security system and just send my bag right through it. You got a plane or a helicopter I can use to get there? 

Eve: ... You know how to fly? 

Y/N: Yeah, and if you didn't in the UR, they forced you to learn. 

Eve: What all did they do for that? 

Y/N: About a month of training, nonstop flying. Flying under extreme conditions, sleep deprivation, oh and they drop you out of a cargo plane with a light, folded prop plane... with no fuel... and expect you to land it. 

Eve: You had to put the wings down and like... glide it in? 

Y/N: Yep. 

Eve: Well... the private jet is in Ahri's name, and so is the helicopter, but I'm sure they might let you borrow it. 

Y/N: Not one that has K/DA plastered on the side of it.

Eve: The black one that we use for events is at the hangar too, you need a ride? 

Y/N: I could always use a ride. 

Eve: W-well... not that kind of ride, but you've given me some ideas to think about. How are you liking your new trench coat? 

She got me a dark green trench coat this time, oh yeah by the way, Christmas already happened. I forgot to say this, I knew it would've been a good idea to mention it, now that Christmas is over and we're now in the year 2021, but I don't think anything in particular would've been different than other love story. 

Like... what was there supposed to be? We wore ugly sweaters, got each other presents, hung out with the other girls, watched Kai'Sa and Ezreal dry hump one another under the mistletoe, and then we did it that very night, after the party. 

TIMESKIP AND A *NYOOOM!*

Eve is able to get me into the K/DA hangar, which has three different aircraft in it. I grab my suitcase and leave the hyper car, and she refuses to let me go without dropping a bomb. 

Eve: Darling, wait! 

Y/N: What's up...

Eve: I love you and ummm... uhhh... I can't say it, it's not a good time.

Y/N: What is it? 

Eve: Well I was gonna ask if... just forget about it. 

Y/N: Well now I can't, you've known me long enough I need to get to the truth. 

I start packing the helicopter as her heels click up behind me. I shut the helicopter sliding door and lock it up, and then turn around to her. She's antsy, nervous, more than I've ever seen. It's weird to see a woman who's all "bad girl", act this innocent, so I know it's something serious. 

Eve: Going to Bilgewater, you have a chance of dying...

Y/N: Awwww... Eve, I'll keep myself-

Eve: That's not what I'm getting at! Shush, and listen!

I stay silent as she demands it, and then she puts her hands on my chest, making me place my hands on her sides, under her armpits. 

Eve: I've loved you for a while, I think, well, long enough to know your intentions are good and you've been the best boyfriend I've ever had. It's why you're still around, darling. So, I know this could be a little soon, but we've went on many dates, spent our days together, every day, so...