7 - Not a Succubus

Just sitting here, minding my own business a couple days after Brody ate shit and also might get fired for negligence, I'm sipping some coffee I decided to bring along since I really need it to get me through the day. I just finished all the scaffolding for the DJ booth, now I get to work on the stage stuff. 

I'm leaned against the bottom of the stage, while Lance and Dak are up there dicking around. I can hear them talking about something suspicious, looks like they aren't going straight after all...

Dak: Well yeah, it'll be easy! The apartment is close to the bypass, you know they got no security there, so if we go there unannounced, we'll be fine. 

Lance: We don't have Brody to take out the security gate and get us in. 

Dak: He told me before we left, just a simple snip of the red wire on the control box, camera shuts off, and then we're in. 

Where are they robbing? 

Dak: Those bitches got so much to offer; we'll be rolling in it. 

Oh, they're robbing the K/DA. Hmmmmmm... not a good idea when one of them is experienced in combat, and three of the four known boyfriends have criminal history. 

Hell, I think TF is still in the racketeering and exporting ring that he's doing in Bilgewater. Yasuo... well, he's fine, he just killed a few people who apparently "killed his brother". Kayn? We don't need to worry about him, he's a pushover. 

Dak: One armed guard, right? 

Lance: Ugh... we need someone to keep him in check, and you already know those gangsters are packing. 

Oh... so it's not women? I guess that's true, the K/DA live in an apartment. I haven't been here in a long time, so I wonder what kinda gangs roam around-

Lance: It belongs to the Glaves... they were a Medarda partner!

Dak: Dude, masks, they won't find out... 

Lance: We still need that one guy...

Dak: What about him? He's no virgin, let's get Cass. 

Cass: What about me? 

Lance: Hey buddy, you wanna come out with us tonight? We're plannin' something.

Cass: What are we doing? 

Say no kid... say... no... 

Lance: Easy job... we're need you to either hold a gun, or grab some dough, it's simple. 

Cass: I don't know about this one... 

Dak: It'll be easy, you'd be helping us out a lot and you'll make some change on the side, come on. You in, or you out? 

Cass: I'm in...

Lance: MY MAN!!!

Dak: Let's go... 

Fuck... Cass, you just messed up your whole life man. I know the pay is a little shit here, but you really don't need to be doing this type of work. I'd warn him, except that-

*SLAM!* 

Lance stomps on the stage above me, shaking the wall I'm leaning against. Both Dak and Lance hop down and give me a look. Like I'm a snitch or something? Motherfucker, what? I look up at them, then go back to thousand-yard staring, finishing my coffee. 

Dak: You hear what's going on? 

Lance: Yeah, you hear something? You been listening in on us? 

Dak: Yeah, we don't like that...