39| Kiss |

.

.
.

.

.

"If we die here , Yeonjun is the one to blame." Beomgyu tightened his hold on Soobin's right arm .

"I'm older than you. Show some respect" Yeonjun retorted holding Soobin's left arm.

"Well , we won't be able to grow any older if we die here today."

"Why are you talking about death?" Jungwon pulled the scared Sunoo onto his body and held him close.

"I don't know . Look around ... can you spot one person who's not holding a gun?" Beomgyu replied.

"Did i keep you waiting too long ?" the low toned voice made them flinch and following it entered  a handsome man with platinum hair .

"Min Yoongi " Soobin whispered.

"so.." Yoongi sat on one of the chairs of their conference room and crossed his legs . "Which one of you was the one who sent me the voice message?"

The boys looked at each other . contemplating. 

"IT WAS ME !" All of them said in unison.

Yoongi raised hid eyebrow amused.  "hmm"

"It was me." Soobin stepped forward.

"babe don't you dare. "  Yeonjun pulled him back and stepped forward directly looking at Yoongi. "I was the one who did it. you can probably tell it from my voice ."

Yoongi eyed him up and down .

"did you just call him 'babe'?" Beomgyu asked .

"not the time gyu" Yoenjun closed his eyes .

"I'm impressed" A cheerful voice entered the room . He clapped his hands twice which earned the attention of the guards spread on the room and pointed to the door. It was a subtle gesture but in seconds the room was left with only the five guys and the two mafia men.

Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok.

"When you said you're gonna bring some kids here , i didn't expect this much brave and handsome ones" Hoseok walked around Yeonjun , scanning him with his narrowed eyes. "what's your name, sweetie ?" he swiftly placed his hand under yeonjun's chin .

"Choi Yeonjun" his voice waved .

"The pissed looking one , what's your name ?" He pointed to soobin. 

" me? Choi Soobin"

"Choi and Choi. oohhh that's why you're pissed." Hoseok wiggled his eyebrows as Yoongi shook his head at his antics.

"no no. we're not married." Yeonjun corrected.

"not yet." Soobin corrected again making the other four boys on the band gasp , including Yeonjun.

"oooh.. you guys are interesting.."

"That's enough Hobi." Yoongi spoke up. Hoseok grinned and walked towards Yoongi to sit beside him.

"You are close with Tae- .. I mean V , right ?"

The boys looked at each other in confusion . Yoongi raised his eyebrows.

"Hyungnim already got a boyfriend. " Beomgyu stated. Hoseok laughed .

Yoongi ignored it and continued."I want you guys to do something for us ."

'What ?" Soobin asked.

.

.

.