Goodness and kindness can't survive, at least not in the world I dreamed of

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

The shades of purple and pink disappeared and were replaced with blue as the sun finally appeared. A few clouds were added, but not enough to look like the day would be rainy. It did, however, make the trees sway and shadows could be seen everywhere. The weather would have looked nice, especially with the leaves fluttering around as Fumikage drove by the thousand trees that rested around.

Fumikage and Mezo were just coming back after they spotted a gas station just a few buildings ahead where they dropped Ochako and Izuku. The other two stayed at a discount store, figuring out how to open the doors without causing any noises as a few rotters were just behind them. They were both covered by a semi-truck that had its trunk open with a few boxes, most likely it was dropping off the store's supplies.

"So..." Ochaco eyed him briefly, "how's F/n?"

Izuku, who had his hands busy with his knife as he fiddled around the keyhole, jamming the tip of his knife to act like a lock pick was rather unsure of the question himself, "She's good. I know she can take care of herself, but sometimes I wish she would let me do it for her. She sometimes scares me. A big part of it is because I can never guess what her next move will be."

He then let out a small sigh, "I guess that's what dating is supposed to feel like, right?"

She let out an airy chuckle as she looked around for any presence of danger. To her it felt like she was seeing herself. That she was sitting where Izuku was as she felt like that towards him back in high school. It was funny to her, now he understood how she felt when he behaved recklessly, "It'll get better. You're at the beginning of the stage. As the years pass by, this will be nothing but light work."

He smiled at her, hearing that was reassuring, "You think so?"

She awkwardly scratched her head, "I think so..? I'm not sure. I'm just trying to say anything that'll help you feel better, sorry."

He didn't feel disappointed, instead it kind of helped, "No, I think you're right. Everyone's relationships are different. Maybe with us, it'll be slow. Which is a good thing, right? I've seen some relationships that do start off slow, like my parents. They had a healthy one at least that's what I've seen, even though my father wasn't around much I would sometimes hear them talk and my mom would laugh. When he'd come by to visit they always this face that I never understood, but now that I think about it, I finally understand..."

She let out a laugh as she let him ramble on, "I'm positive you guys have a healthy relationship. It may look off considering you two are completely different, but it's just like they always say, opposites attract."

He perked up at that as he grinned, "You're right! I can't believe I forgot about that!"

She chuckled as she gave him a glance, "She's really lucky to have you, Izuku. You're lucky to have her too, y'know. When she first got here, she was different. Like scary different! But then I noticed how she was with you and the look on her face she had when she spotted you...was completely different than she had with everyone else. If I had to guess, she loved you more than anyone else."