Extra part 1

It was a warm sunny afternoon and a teenager was running along the streets after he had finished school, the teenager Jaewoo, who was now 14 years old, was very eager to get home after a long day of school.

As soon as his house was soon in sights, he increased his speed as if he has an accelerator in his shoes. He didn't have a reason to speed home except that he's missed being at home and maybe, just maybe he missed his family too.

Opening his gate, closing it afterward and rushing towards his front door. With a slam of the door, he sighed loudly as he placed his bag on the floor.

"Hey Wooie" and with the call of his older brother, he felt right at home. Jaewoo walked towards the kitchen where his brother was sitting at the table.

"How was school?"

"Long and boring" sighed Jaewoo, sitting down at the table "and don't ask what I learned cause I can't remember"

"Isn't that the point of school?" teased Jaemin, gently nudging Jaewoo's arm "come on, you must have remembered something"

"Chang should not be given fizzy drinks" chuckled Jaewoo "it makes him very energetic and prone to breaking things"

"I'll let Renjun know" laughed Jaemin "he probably gets it from Donghyuck"

"Speaking of adults" started Jaewoo, looking around the room "where's Mark hyung?"

"Out in the playground" chuckled Jaemin, as he took a sip of his tea "he's teaching the kids how to play basketball"

"Um the last time I checked you have three kids" said Jaewoo "unless you're not telling me something?"

"Jaewoo I'm not mum" sighed Jaemin "we're babysitting your uncle's kids cause Renhyuck's house has a leak"

"Oh no" said Jaewoo "that sounds bad"

"no offence to them but they aren't very good at diy"

"Well its all they have so i hope a professional comes soon" laughs Jaemin "but in the meantime we have a lot of kids"

"Now, how about we go and see how the others are doing?"

"Yes lets" said Jaewoo "I bet mark hyung's getting a bit too enthusiastic about his role of being the coach"

"Its like he never left work" sighed Jaemin "I just hope its not too intense, I don't want any injuries"

"I'm sure Mark has everything under control" said Jaewoo "he's a very capable adult"

----------------------------------

"Alright, come on kids, you're doing great" When Jaemin and Jaewoo arrived at the park's basketball court, Jaemin chuckled at the sight of his husband smiling happily. "Nice pass Mei!"

"Looks like you guys are having alot of fun out here" called Jaemin, as they reached Mark's side "and they are doing so well"

"Hey baby, you are looking very cute" said Mark, kissing Jaemin on the lips "Yeah, they're doing amazing"

"So how can you tell if someone is going to be a profesional basketball player?" teased Jaewoo "i remember you teaching me when i was younger"

"Ah yes i remember that wooie" cooed Mark "I have fond memories of bonding time with you"

"Oh and i remember Minnie throwing the ball and breaking the hoop" chuckled Jaewoo, as Jaemin playfully hit his arm "he was terrible, no offence"

"No baby" said Mark, kissing Jaemin "you did amazingly well. You tried your best and that's all that matterd"

"You're just saying that cause you tried to teach minnie and failed" teased Jaewoo "but i understand what you're trying to say"

"Hey, i wasn't that bad!" exclaimed Jaemin, playfully hitting Jaewoo's arm "it was really early in the morning so it was difficult"

"Why were you awake so early?" asked Jaewoo "shouldn't you be sleeping?"

"Well i couldn't sleep because i was nervous about Jaewoo starting high school" said Jaemin "but this lovely man helped distract me"

"And i could have beaten you if i wasn't tired, you're just jealous"

"Alright then" smirked Mark, throwing a ball at Jaemin "prove it baby"

"I will darling" Jaemin walked towards the center of the court, Mark, Jaewoo, the nieces and nephews were all staring at Jaemin with grins on their faces. "Watch me"

Jaemin threw the ball, everyone holding their breath as they watched the ball fly through the air. It looked as if the ball was flying in slo motion, but it then became faster as it went into the hoop.

"I- i got it in!" yelled Jaemin, shock on his face "my first basket!"

"See Ma-"

Jaemin couldn't finish his sentence as Mark was kissing him.

"Oh come on, leave that romance for the privacy of your own home!"

The two pulled apart, Jaemin and Mark holding hands with smiles on their faces.

"Says the person in a relationship who makes others feel single despite being in a relationship" said Jaemin, rolling his eyes "besides, why are you here? Shouldn't you be dealing with a leak"

"Yeah, its pretty bad" sighed Renjun, as he hugged his daughter who ran up to him "btw is it possible for the kids to please stay at your house tonight?"

"Of course" said Jaemin "it can be a sleepover!"

"Thank you minnie" said Renjun "i would have asked the others but they're visiting their parents"

"Ren its absolutely fine" said Jaemin "i love having the kids over"

"Yeah!" cheered Mei "and i like hearing uncle Minnie's stories"

"What stories?" asked Donghyuck, raising an eyebrow "i hope they're not embarrassing"

"Their proposal story" said Chang "its my favourite one"

"Ah yes" said Jaewoo "i love this one"

"I've never heard it" said Yeji "can you tell us?"

"Of course!" exclaimed Mei, clapping her hands "so uncle Mark took minnie to the river side for a picnic watching the sunset"

"They were close to the river and while uncle jaemin was distracted by the sunset, uncle mark was going to propose"

"But he accidentally dropped the ring box in the river" exclaimed Jaewoo "he suddenly stood up, shocking minnie as he dived into the river"

"Eventually he found it and opened the box to propose but it was filled with water! But minnie obviously said yes and they laugh about it all the time"

"Maybe i shouldn't have put the blanket so close to the river side" sighed Mark "i ruined it from the beginning"

"No Markie" said Jaemin "it was a lovely proposal and i was going to say yes either way"

"I love you my basketball star" said Mark, kissing Jaemin as he wrapped his arms around Jaemin's waist

"Is this what we're like?" asked Renjun, as they watched markmin kiss

"Nah" said Jaewoo "you're this but times it by a thousand"

"We're not that bad Jaewoo" exclaimed Donghyuck "we are just passionate"

"If you say so"