112. Teddy goes missing!

Before we jump to the chapter, the result of the first quiz is here. Many of you gave right answers but the first person to do so is Ayushee4321, who's is our first CSD Queen! Congrats dear! ♥✨

Quiz 2 is posted at the end of this chapter.

--*--

Khushi was quite angry and upset. Despite her numerous warnings, it seemed that neither her husband nor her kids nor anyone else in this house heeded her words. What did they think she was doing, timepass? Enough now. She had to become sterner.

And thus, she was not going to melt at the guilty face that looked at her with fear-filled eyes.

"Agar aap soch rahe hai ki aisi bholi shakal bana kara ap humara ghussa shant kar payenge, to sun lijiye, koi faayda nahi hoga (If you think that by making such an innocent face, you can pacify my anger, then listen carefully. It will be of no use)."

He hung his face down. She was obviously very angry, and his puppy eyes weren't going to help him today. Importantly, he wasn't even a puppy anymore.

Yup, the guilty offender here was pet dog of Raizadas, Teddy. At little over 3 years of age now, he looked quite menacing and did a good job of safeguarding his family whenever he was around.

No one dared to shout at him or make him feel so scared. Except two Raizada girls, Khushi and Pari! Teddy doted on Raizadas who loved him just as much in return, but he was especially closer to Pari and Pari's maa, Khushi who tried to discipline him along with her 3 kids (and her husband)!

Speaking of husbands, Arnav walked in their bedroom and the scene in front of him amused him. Their dog, Teddy sat on the floor, his head bowed down and Khushi stood in front of him with her hands folded in front and her stance saying, 'you are not getting away with this today.'

"Come on, Khushi. Tum baccho ko to scold karti rehti hi ho, ab isse bhi daantna shuru kar diya (You scold our kids already, now you started scolding him as well)?"

"Aap toh iss mein padiye hi mat (You stay away from this), Arnavji. Aap khud toh inhe kuch nahi keh paate, kam se kam humein apna kam karne dijiye (You yourself don't say anything to them, at least let me do my work)." She said and sensing he was becoming her target instead of Teddy, Arnav surrendered in defeat, giving a sympathetic look to Teddy.

Teddy let out a small 'woof' seeing his one hope of a savior backing out.

Hearing that, Khushi turned to him again, "And you, how many times did I tell you to not go outside during the day? Itni dhoop hai bahar (It's intensely sunny outside) and you still want to go out. Aur fir aap ke peeche peeche Pari bhi aa jati hai (and then Pari also follows you)."

Teddy yelped in a low sound and rested his head against the floor. He felt bad.

He did not want to put Pari at risk. She was his most favorite human! Every day, when he woke up, he would go and find Pari. If she was still asleep, he would quietly sit by her bed until Khushi came to wake her up. Then Pari would pat his head with her small hands, pull his ears in her playful way and hug him before Khushi took her away to get ready!

Ever since she started going to the school, he used to feel very bored at home. Raizadas had appointed a special caretaker for him, but Teddy only liked to be around Raizada kids and mostly Pari. So, he would daily wait by Shantivan's door for her return from school and only eat when she ate!

Khushi perhaps felt that it was enough scolding for now. So, she sat on the floor in front of Teddy, took the bowl of cold water which had small ice cubes in it and kept it in front of Teddy. Teddy barked in happiness as he loved this iced water. Khushi smiled and patted his back.