🧭: 05

Third person
pov

  “So... How am I feeling today, right?”

The female looked at Hyunjin, wide eyed, totally shocked that he knew exactly what she was about to ask. And her agape expression made him smirk, leaning onto the backrest with a smug look on his face. Sanghee sighed deeply, not going to let that interrupt the actual reason she was here.

“I'm Seok Sanghee, your attorney,” she proceeded, refusing to look away from his cold gaze. She didn't want to come off as inferior, this would lessen the chances of him actually telling her the truth.

“I know that,” Hyunjin shrugged, eyes never leaving her lips, critically searching for any signs of their last encounter.

“...and I believe you have at least a reason why you were the-” Sanghee paused, having noticed the way he was staring at her. “What is it?”

“You always come back without a scratch,” Hyunjin spoke, his voice so low it was almost a whisper.

“I beg your pardon?”

“I bit your lip yesterday, you were bleeding, though.”

Sanghee exhaled sharply, she was warned about his behavior and was aware that her client had a very special imagination. So special he needed a little help to tone it down a bit.

“I also broke your wrist.”

Sanghee paused, those were both included in the victim's autopsy report. A busted lip and a broken wrist. Was he actually mixing her up with the victim? But they looked nothing alike. He was indeed crazy and these kinds of confessions weren't going to help him in court.

“Oh? What else did you do, Mr Hwang?” Sanghee was now intrigued, wanting to know more.

“Sam. I want you to call me Sam.”

“I'm sorry,” Sanghee smiled faintly. “What else did you do, Sam?”

“Uh...” Hyunjin trailed off, tapping his cheek like a child in thought. “I banged your head on this table right here..”

Yet another injury the victim sustained.

“And on the bars too, so hard you got a nosebleed,” Hyunjin pointed at the thick metals, planted in place to keep people like him grounded. “I've hurt you in so many ways, I wish I could give you cute little burns, too. But what a bummer, I don't have a lighter,” his tone lilted as he ran his fingers across the table. “I'd tie you up and set the rope ablaze. So many amazing things to try out. I wanna pull your hair so badly.”

He was explaining most of the details, so casually it terrified Sanghee. He sounded so cold, so unaffected by how brutally he wished to have fun with her.

“Sanghee?”

“Hm?”

“Do you know why I want you to call me Sam?” Hyunjin had a smile now, his siren eyes pushing into crescents. “Cause you sounded so heavenly when you called me Sam all breathless, begging for me to stop choking you. Can you do that again?”

Sanghee was her name, she had a broken windpipe, burns all over her skin, tiny stab wounds from objects like pens and tweezers.

He got the names mixed up, he had little memory about what happened but maybe her name stuck and his attorney happened to share the same name with his victim.

Sanghee couldn't shake out of her daze.

“I feel a rush when I hurt you,” another genuine smile from the taller male. This time, his eyes were shut and his plump lips stretched into the most gleeful grin. “You're definitely gonna forget about this tomorrow.”

----------------• ° -🧡- ° •-----------------

What if you woke up one day as the opposite gender, what's the first thing you'd do?

Anyways hi, how are you?

As always Lee (> •-•)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks for reading
Cya💙