🧭: 29

Third person
pov

        “I'm sorry, but Doctor Kim can't see you now.”

Han felt so torn apart to the point that breathing had never been so hard. He had woken up without a scratch or any sign of what happened with Hyunjin last night. He would've preferred waking up in the lab more than in his apartment, then he would at least have an idea if Hyunjin knew where Sanghee was. The brunet couldn't help but curse at himself for the random panic attack he had, whenever his episode would die down, he'd feel great fatigue to the extent that moving was mission impossible. Hyunjin could've done anything to him.

“That bastard,” Han mumbled under his breath, feeling more stressed out than he already was.

What if Hyunjin had figured out where he had the attorney held, or what if he was being watched, in case he panicked and went to check up on her.

Hyunjin was all forms of sly, that could've been his original plan, showing up so the younger would have to go after Sanghee, then he could follow him. And to add to his perplexity, Han felt an uncomfortable itch on his nape, which he would always press a finger on, ever since he got up this morning, trying to ease it up a bit.

It was probably nothing, every injury that happened last night had been erased, from the stab on his arm, maybe an insect stung him.

“What's wrong with your neck?” The detective noticed how uncomfortable Han looked, unable to focus on the conversation they were having.

“It's nothing,” Han shook it off, blinking as he tried listening to what Chan was saying. He had presented the information he got from cloud nine to the authorities and after a quick analysis it was confirmed that the bloody shoe print found in the crime scene was from the exact shoe Hyunjin wore that day in the club, it was also 270mm, his exact size.

That was the final puzzle piece Han was looking for, Hyunjin talked to Jung Sanghee, they both left early, she was cut and burned up just like the other girls– although the blade used was different and now the bloody shoe print was from him.

He knew it was Hyunjin, but why?

The black haired only took away lives when ordered to, a hitman who had managed to escape every time. Why would someone order for Sanghee?

“Doesn't seem like nothing,” Chan flipped the younger around, inspecting his skin, his hand had been there the entire time and his brows furrowed, clearly showing discomfort. “I think it's a rash?” the black haired mused, softly brushing his finger on the red spot.

“It's fucking intolerable,” Han got away from chan, still pissed that Seungmin had been shutting out every way he could use to see him.

Seungmin was working with Changbin, and from the little Intel he had, Hyunjin was always a part of their team. What experiment could they be working for that they needed lab rats?

“Hyunjin really did it, huh?” Chan scoffed, flipping through the files. “His attorney hasn't shown up to collect the new info about this case, do you think he scared her away?”

“Maybe,” Han looked away from the taller. “I should leave.”

--------------• ° -🖤- ° •----------------

What if you could control the weather, how would you use this power?

Anyways hi, how are you?

As expected, Lee had a day off, so I'll now call on my other other other good friend Pae (>* ~▫•)> roughie over here will be taking your wonderful votes and comments, don't mess around brah, she knows karate.

Thanks for reading
Cya♥️