🧭: 30

Third person
Pov

    "What a psychopath you are, Han."

"I don't like being called that," it took days of studying for Han to fully grasp the work schedule of the doctor, the people he had to attend to and when he would be less occupied. The brown haired had deliberately stabbed himself, hoping that it was the right time for him to be assigned to Seungmin. His lower abdomen, which he had penetrated, hurt like hell, making the younger's words even less endearing.

"And also very dumb," Seungmin added. "I could kill you now and blame it on your injury, you know that right?"

Right, Han didn't think of that and knowing Seungmin too well, the brunet was capable of doing what he had just said. He was just another insider, used whenever the job wasn't completed outside. He would conceal key information about the victim's reports, just to keep vital evidence away from the cops.

What generous amount were they getting for this?

"You asshole," Han winced in pain, it felt like an entire army of fireflies were all stinking the same spot.

it was just another twisted hospital.

The brunet had sent away the scrub and circulating nurses and even the anesthetist, they wouldn't leave, unless this place was shady as well. He wasn't even taken to a theater, only stashed somewhere in a patients' room.

"It's very wrong to curse at your dongsaeng," Seungmin hissed, looking at the time, they had a fine amount of hours before the next loop day rolled in, enough for Han to die naturally, without slipping into the next day in case the situation ever got out. "Oops, I guess my shift is over. just close your eyes and go to sleep," He smiled innocently, running his hand over Han's sweaty face.

Words were starting to get distorted to Han, but he could faintly hear Seungmin rummage in the background, having a conversation with someone. "Oh shit," the doctor gasped lowly. he was talking to Changbin and seemed like the older wasn't quite happy with him.

"You're in luck," Seungmin sauntered over to him, grinning blissfully. "Guess I have to treat you now, lucky bastard."

★ . . . . . . . . . ★

"May I use your restroom, please?"

The cashier had a cocky smile as she gazed at Han's face, swooning over the only person who had walked into the filling station's convenient store that day. The brunet had driven all the way out of town to mislead Hyunjin. Turns out Seungmin was the careless one of the group, always taking things too casual, always too expectant about the deadend and had exposed the fact that a chip was inserted into the journalist's body, his neck which had been itching all week long.

"You may," the short haired grinned, her eyelids batting and her face flushed when Han bowed, before trudging towards the direction she had pointed.

Han made sure the door was locked, taking his hoodie off instantaneously and tossing the fabric to hang over a cubicle door, before turning to the mirror on the right.

The brunet tilted his head to the side, gazing at his crimson skin, which was a reflection from the left mirror. He knew what he was about to do next would be painful as hell, and overly dangerous, but he had to. "I'm not a psychopath," the journalist mumbled to himself, taking out the scalpel he had stolen from Seungmin, pressing the stainless steel right on his skin, the cold metal making him shiver.

The sharp blade tore his skin open, blood quickly dribbling down his exposed back, the pain almost unbearable. Han kept hissing as he shoved tweezers in his ajar cut, searching for the part metal device, trying hard not to shut his eyes.

The brunet successfully yanked out the GPS, gaping at what the older had pierced into him. Han quickly slapped a sterile plaster over his cut, wiping off any blood from his body. He smiled at the cashier as he walked past her, waving.

"Thanks, come again," She beamed, quickly picking up her phone to tell her friend about the brown haired.

Han walked over to the car, the tracker sticking to it.

---------------• ° -💜- ° •----------------

What if you could rule the world for a day, what would you do?

Hi, how are you?

As always Lee (> •-•)> will be taking your votes and comments, broski is fully charged now, no messing around

Thanks for reading
Cya💜