🧭: 32

Third person
pov

       “Nope, I'm not doing anything that might expose me.”

“C'mon Felix, just this once and then I'll leave you alone,” Han trailed behind the fuming Felix, trying to persuade him to help. All the while, the blonde kept ignoring him, his gaze fixated on his phone as he went over his grocery list, thinking of which Isle to go next. In all honesty, he hated the fact that Han finally graced him with his presence, it was unwanted and not necessarily the kind of reunion he wanted.

“I should get fruits first?” the attorney contemplated what route would be best to take.

Han huffed out exasperatedly, his temper threatening to blow over the top. Being all over the place for more clues about this Seo was really stressing him out and to top things up, it's been a couple weeks since the last time he drove to the outskirts, placing all trust on Jeongin to ensure she doesn't leave. He was being watched, that he knew Hyunjin hadn't paid him any more visit and that could mean they were lurking, waiting for the right time to assail.

“Don't you think I've been patient enough?” The brunet was hot on Felix's tracks, questioning as the blonde approached his parked car, steam literally puffing out of his ears.

But Felix kept ignoring him, testing the older's limit. “I think I lef-” Felix felt the neckline of his shirt choke him, a result of being grasped too strongly, his back rammed hard into the wall, the concrete digging into his skin. The blonde felt the air being knocked out of him, his bags falling on the sidewalk.

“Stop ignoring me!” Han whined, his bottom lip sticking out in a pout, but his grip never faltered, contradicting the soft look on his face.

Felix blinked out of his daze, his stare running from Han's arm, resting on his face, rosy from the nibbling cold. “Look Han, I don't wanna get caught again,” he sighed, his deep voice strained. “I've learnt to not be nosy, you should too,” Felix's heart thumped loudly and he fretted if Han could hear it, but it was obvious the brown haired could feel the pulsate through his hand.

Han's breathing became ragged, reflecting the instability he felt at the moment. “I... I can't,” He murmured, taking his hand away from Felix's shirt. He huffed, tousling his hair.

“Where is Sanghee?”

“I can't tell you that.”

“You do have her,” Felix grumbled, brushing his wrinkled shirt. “Han, you can't just drag her into your messy life! I'm pretty sure you have no idea on what to do, you just keep acting without thinking ahead!”

“I know what I'm doing, trust me this time.”

“You have her, that's great, but what next?” the attorney seethed, he couldn't believe Han was still clinging onto this, they made a decision to wait it out, to avoid getting into trouble again. “Where even is she? Probably a dark room or something. She hates the dark, worse, she's scared of it and the last thing she needs is someone who isn't emotionally stable. I could go on for hours, just talking about all your flaws that's very fatal to her,” a pause, only cars whooshing by destroying the silence. “You're everything she doesn't need!”

Han took a step back, his brows creased. “She does need me.”

-----------------• ° -🖤- ° •----------------

What if animals could talk, which do you think would talk the most?

Anyways hi, how are you?

As always Lee (> •-•)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks for reading
Cya🤍