🧭: 18

Third person
pov

     “Jagiya, are you still mad at me?”

All Han got as a response was silence, and that's exactly what he would get every time he tried talking to her. Sanghee's quietness made the car ride to Cloud_09 awkward. The atmosphere was tense and one could easily see the dark aura radiating off the female. She had her arms crossed and her head was leaning on the car's window. Her dull eyes would trail along every object that stood tiny, or amidst the chilling darkness.

Han sighed. “Sanghee, I'm sorry,” he briefly looked away from the road, catching a glimpse of the mulling brunette.

And that's the last time they spoke, until the car parked properly, right beside the club. Sanghee was the first to step out, taking hasty steps towards the glowing pink building. It also had a neon pink cloud sign, which appears to the drifting,  and what Sanghee assumed to be a lady's legs.

And right behind her was a jogging Han who was trying to catch up with her. When he was close enough to the shorter, Han grabbed her wrist, halting her movement. “Look, apologizing is not easy for me and you ignore me when I try to?” he scrawled, tightening his grip around her hand.

“Just save it, okay? I don't want your apology,” Sanghee hissed from the pain. Each second, she would feel more pressure. “You're still going to say it again.”

The journalist inhaled sharply, using his free hand to rake through his hair. “You're right. I can't help it,” Han smiled faintly at her. “Let's go,” he tugged the female forward, closer to the line in front of the club.

“You're such a jerk, Han Jisung.”

And through the queue, rather than how sulking she was at the beginning of the night, Sanghee was now pouty.

“Just stay close to me, Sanghee,” Han gazed beyond the crowd of dancers, their precise movements and random screeching making it to his ear. “These people are animals right now,” he looked at the brunette, irking a brow. “Have you ever partied before?”

“Yeah? But not much...” Sanghee trailed off, following Han suit as he surfed through the crowd.

“Jinnie would never let me take a break,” Han laughed, but his words barely made it to Sanghee's ears as the music was now louder and the flashing lights made it impossible for her to concentrate.

The two made it to the bar, occupying their seats. Han ordered for drinks and even when Sanghee refused, he ordered one anyways. He had a minor conversation with the bartender, laughing off as Sanghee silently sipped on her drink.

“Han,” after a while she tugged on his shirt, trying to grab his attention. “Han, I don't feel so good.”

Han turned to the female. “Are you drunk yet?”

“I thi... I think so,” Sanghee murmured with a low wail, resting her head on the table.

“That's good,” the brunette picked up his drink, forcing Sanghee to drink more. She was feeling extra hazy now, and things seemed to be going off slower. When Han felt like it was enough, he pulled the begrudging female up.

“Where are we going?” her saggy eyes looked at him, her voice dragged. But she kept walking with Han.

“I somewhat know the owner of this place. We're going to him.”

“Is that why you made me drink?”

Han stopped walking, tucking stray hair behind the shorter's ear. “Yes. I want you to remember as little as possible.”

---------------• ° -💖- ° •---------------

What if you could befriend any celebraty, who would it be?

Anyways hi, how are you?

As always Lee (> •-•)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks for reading
Cya💚