🧭: 27

Third person
pov

     “Hey Sungie, I've been waiting for you.”

Han got into the lift, ignoring the guy behind him, rooting out his phone as he went over the thousands of notifications, which was the same he had seen before, so much that he could recite most of them. If he were being honest, it was just a way of distracting his mind away from the other guy in with him. His mind was all over the place and he had no time to look at him, but his anxiety decided to act up at that moment.

“Hyunjin?” Han mused, recognizing that voice and that annoying nickname he had grown to hate so much. “What do you want?” glaring daggers at the taller, Han prodded.

“Sanghee-ah,” The black haired didn't want to stall around, hitting directly to why he was tailing the younger. “Where is she?”

“I don't know,” Han turned away from him, focusing his gaze on the buttons. He only prayed that his anxiety didn't incline, and he remained in his high manic, overly confident self. “She just stopped coming,” the brown haired pressed out, feeling himself crumble more. It was the absolute worst time to have a panic attack, right in front of Hyunjin who could easily take advantage of his frailty.

Hyunjin scoffed behind him, resting his arms on the bar. “She just stopped? And you're not panicked or anything?” The ravenette tsk'd. “Be truthful to your Hyung.”

Han couldn't formulate any response at the moment, too engaged in trying to calm his ragged breathing, his nails dug deeper into his palms, the tighter he folded his hands into fists. “Not now. Please,” the brown haired mumbled to himself, feeling his rapid heartbeats thud loudly in his ears, his vision getting a bit disfigured. The lift felt smaller now, making him short of breath, dizzy, his chest contracted as he felt the bile build up in his throat. He wanted to get away, he couldn't bear standing there at the moment.

“You're having an episode right now, are you?”Hyunjin tilted his head, peering at the younger's face, a mischievous grin on his face.

Han heaved in a breath, having slight difficulty to put his thoughts to words. “Just shut up, your voice is really annoying,” he retorted, tone tight and wobbly.

“Aww, Hannie,” Hyunjin laughed, ruffling the journalist's hair. It was no stranger to him that Han would randomly encounter attacks, he was quite familiar on how to calm him down, having done that countless times in the past. “You're so vulnerable right now, I could kill you without hesitation—”

The lift dinged, signaling the end of their ride. Hyunjin looked at the confused couples outside, feigning a weak smile. He grabbed the brunet's hand, pulling him out and towards his apartment, all the while Han trailing behind him without struggle, his weak legs barely able to take another step, he so desperately wanted to flop to the ground until he was himself again.

“Where is Sanghee?” Hyunjin asked the second they were out of sight, his gaze fixed on the hyperventilating Han. “C'mon talk, you know it'll help you out right now.”

“Fuck you,” Han shoved him away.

“I will hurt you, Han.”

Han was rammed right back against the wall by the taller, feeling a sharp piercing pain surging through his upper arm, each second that ticked by, the pain got gradually worse, causing him to panic more, staring at Hyunjin, wide eyed. The younger cupped his bleeding arm, smears of red sipping through his cut skin, soaking his shirt, dribbling down his fingers.

“Where is Sanghee?” Hyunjin pressed the knife on the brunet's neck, hard enough that it stung Han badly. “I'm gonna repeat myself again.”

---------------• ° -💛- ° •--------------

What if you could fly, where would you go first?

Anyways hi, how are you?

As always Lee (> •-•)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks for reading
Cya💙