🧭: 42

Third person
pov

   “The things you make me do, Han.”

The brown haired looked away from Felix's angry face, reverting his attention back to the guy in front of them. They were both being led to the office of a business tycoon, widely known amongst the people of Korea, speeding out to other part of the world– a connection which was made possible by Felix talking to Mr Choi, insisting he requested an audience with him, seeing that the fact that some instigation pointed he had an involvement in the on-going case.

“You whine a lot, Felix,” the journalist beamed, nudging the blond's shoulder.

Felix glared at him, still very much grouchy, knowing that he most definitely will do something horrible soon. “I bet you'll whine more when I stab your thigh,” Felix whispered through gritted teeth, his words making Han burst into a small laughing fit.

Felix wasn't really that kind, he didn't really have a knack for violence and only threatened when he was anxious.

And boy was he really wrecked to the nerves, contemplating if they recognized both of them and were playing along or if they were just clueless and the news didn't get to them. And hearing Han laugh so breezily also pissed him off. “Having fun, Han?” he pressed out.

“No, but I will be...” Han scanned the guys dressed in black and perched in their various positions, marking where there could be a potential blind spot.

“You seem so confident, huh? Ass!”

The male leading them towards where their host was, paused, and Felix and Han halted too, their silent glances prying if they were quiet enough. “He's in there,” he shuffled to the other side, leaving a gap for them to walk in.

Felix trudged in, still scrawling while Han bowed politely at the taller man, tailing behind the blond. They walked into the indoor pool, spotting the elderly man splashing around in the water with three younger girls.

The room was very spacious, two chaise lounge chairs tucked by the side, a hammock hung by the far end, a few lanterns perched on the wooden floor, giving it an earthy vibe. The ceiling is high and the walls are covered with climbing grasses.

Felix grimaced at the sight of giggling girls all over him. “Shouldn't we be invited to his office or something?” he whispered, his face contorting in disgust.

“He's a busy man, maybe he's less busy now,” Han shrugged, his gaze hopping from edges to edges. “Say hi to him.”

“Ew no, I don't want to say hi.”

“You're more extroverted than me, do it,” The journalist shoved Felix closer to the man, who was obviously too busy to notice the arrival of his guests. “And you've been here before.”

Felix glared at Han, heaving out a breath, a bit chagrined. “Hello, good morning, Sir.”

The man and his three amusements turned to the deep voice that resonated behind them, a lazy smile painting his face. “Felix, and his journalist friend, you're here,” he patted two girls. “Go give them a warm welcome.”

“Uh... No thank you,” Felix declined.

“What kind of a host would I be if you're not comfortable?” Jinyoung tsk'd, watching as the girls approached them.

Panicked, Han turned to Felix, his brows creased. “I don't wanna touch a girl.”

“Shut up and play along!” The blond feigned a wide grin, accepting the girl into his arms. It was no stranger to him how Jinyoung welcomed his guests, but it was Han's first time here, hence his perplexed reaction.

“The things you make me do, Felix.”

-------------• ° -💙- ° •-------------

What if you found out a friend wrote a book and based a character off of you, how would you react?

Anyways hi, how are you?

As always Lee (> •-•)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks for reading
Cya💛